PDA

View Full Version : Something Wrong With PBC?

Cliffio
07-14-2002, 04:08 AM
is there something wrong with pbc?
i mean in a technical sence

its super slow for me, im on dsl and its SOO slow, anyone else having problems?

its 4 in the morning and it still takes forever

just seein if anyone is havin the same problem i am

Cliff

ttoad4000t
07-14-2002, 04:18 AM
nope...your computer is just screwed up

jp

it works fine for me, but i never go to that site anyways

nutz
07-14-2002, 08:17 AM
mine is really really slow too. Im on cable so it should be fast. They must be doing some kind of update right about now.

marley618
07-14-2002, 09:34 AM
PBC goes really really slow lately for me too, I haven't been to that site for over a minute because I can't stand it.

pito189
07-14-2002, 10:17 AM
It was slow for me all last night too. They must be doing another of their many updates to the sight that have been going on lately. The site does update frequently, but each time at least they have acheived a better look.

DarkRipper
07-15-2002, 07:27 AM
They're having issues with the primary server... processor died and a hard drive as well... they are running on the backup server and the load is making it as slow as some other large general paintball sites which shall remain nameless (and not AO).

:)
DR

pito189
07-15-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by DarkRipper
they are running on the backup server and the load is making it as slow as some other large general paintball sites which shall remain nameless (and not AO).

:)
DR

LOL....PBNATION

They are always slow, lately they have starting disabling features like search, and pictures show up as attachments instead of being displayed.