PDA

View Full Version : Emag KICK?

Jammin James
07-14-2002, 12:26 PM
Ive been watching some emag videos, and the gun seems like it has a lot of kick to it. Is this true, and if so is it harder to aim than other guns?

liigod
07-14-2002, 01:10 PM
powerfed is always hard to site, it doesnt have THAT much kick, but its more so than anything else around. Its not really kick, its more jiggle. The level ten kit will get rid of almost all noticeable kick.

Jammin James
07-14-2002, 01:34 PM
well thats just not true because look if you watch the level 10 video where someone shoots 20bps full auto, there is some kick. i want to know, does it really affect your aiming?

Army
07-14-2002, 02:11 PM
At 20bps full-auto, yes, your aim will be thrown off for the first few balls.

At normal semi, or single shot, playing bps rates, no.

Pand0ra
07-14-2002, 02:24 PM
My Emag used to have a lot of kick, and it was noisy. With the level 10 it's gone, really.

The kick back is now lower than an angel, and the marker doesn't move like an IR3 when you shoot really fast.

@++

drx975
07-14-2002, 02:25 PM
Of course your aim is going to be thrown off (on the first few shots primarily) and somewhat less on the rest. It always is. Watch the Level-10 video again and you will see that the gun goes up+down only because of the pssts (demonstrating the halo having trouble keeping up and the level-10 preventing chops). At a sustained 20 bps you should be able to control it enough. If you cant hit someone with 20 balls flying a second at your target, you need some practice. Shoot well ahead of the moving target which is the only time you should need full auto, and you just cant miss. I usually hit my moving targets (parallel or any direction in relation to me) with about 7/8 balls a second.

Cypres0099
07-14-2002, 02:55 PM
Level 10 = no kick

I was amazed when I shot it. Mmmmmm no kick.

irbodden
07-14-2002, 02:58 PM
I haven't shot an LX but on most Emags they do have some kick especially do to the reactive trigger. They aren't like conventional "mouse click" electronic triggers in which a stream of paint is hurled out flawlessly..

I acctually like the kick to it though..