PDA

View Full Version : Wanta make my TacoBell happy!?

MajorDamage
07-14-2002, 03:27 PM
Call 1800 TacoBell and tell them that the Trotwood TacoBell in Columbia Tennesse is awesome :). I dunno, itd just be cool lol :). we get these things that tell us when we do bad or somin, so I figured we should get a buncha good ones!

ENDO!

Python14
07-14-2002, 03:35 PM
If you can set me up with some free Nacho Cheese Chicken Chalupas, I'll give ya more awsomes than you can handle:D

MajorDamage
07-14-2002, 03:37 PM
lol, come by when I'm working and I'll hook ya up lol :D. Those nacho cheese chicken chalupas are good food :D

ENDO!

Python14
07-14-2002, 03:40 PM
How close is Columbia to Chatanooga? I'll be in chatanooga next week(not this week).

MajorDamage
07-14-2002, 05:28 PM
Only about 3 hours or so :D

ENDO!

virus
07-14-2002, 05:40 PM
they closed the TB in the next town over from me.... now i have to travel 45min or longer to get to one.....

it was one of my main food groups along with wendys, subway, BK, ratmacs, and the local chinese places....

what i really miss though are teh steak faita wraps... them were good though the steak GSBs kinda make up for it......

i miss havin a TB closer to me =(

Mango
07-14-2002, 05:50 PM
I just called. :)

MajorDamage
07-14-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango
I just called. :)
lol, whatd you say!? And Virus, sorry about the loss of your TacoBell, TacoBell rules! I eat it like almost everyday...sometimes 2 or 3 times a day lol :D. They closed some TacoBells that wernt making much money, one about half an hour from me closed, and alot of people that used to work at that one now work at the one by me, TacoBell is the STUFF!

ENDO!

Mango
07-14-2002, 06:01 PM
I said that I do a lot of traveling and your Taco Bell was one of the cleanest and most friendly Taco Bell's I have ever been to. The service was quick and curtious and it really impressed me. :)

MajorDamage
07-14-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango
I said that I do a lot of traveling and your Taco Bell was one of the cleanest and most friendly Taco Bell's I have ever been to. The service was quick and curtious and it really impressed me. :)
lol, sweet! Whatd they say!?

ENDO!

Mango
07-14-2002, 06:07 PM
She said something like "We at Taco Bell are happy that your visit was enjoyable, the Trotwood store will get recognized for the good service and thank you for your call."

Oh and before that she asked me how much my order was for and I said "$28...I'm a very hungry man."
LOL

MajorDamage
07-14-2002, 06:08 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :D Better recognize! lol

ENDO!

07-14-2002, 10:04 PM
I just called and told him that the Trotwood Taco Bell in Columbia Tennesee made an awesome Nacho Cheese CHicken Chalupas. :D

The man did sound a bit angry though. Maybe hes onto are tricks.

magking1971
07-14-2002, 10:57 PM
Trotwood:) hehe

MajorDamage
07-14-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by 845
I just called and told him that the Trotwood Taco Bell in Columbia Tennesee made an awesome Nacho Cheese CHicken Chalupas. :D

The man did sound a bit angry though. Maybe hes onto are tricks.
lol, yeah!

ENDO!

einhander619
07-15-2002, 12:39 AM
Tell ya what, I'll call if you guys can make me a Naco, which is a taco with all the nacho fillings in it! I tried oredering one like three times and they told me they'd never heard of it.

MajorDamage
07-15-2002, 02:15 AM
Sure dude lol, you can special order it, just tell them what ya want on it. I have made a chalupa pizza before :) I deepfryed the flatbread in the thing you use to deep fry the pizza shells, so then I had chalupa pizza shells! And I then made a pizza outta it and added sour cream...good stuff :). Ive also made a Gordita pizza, and about a milliom other weird things :D

ENDO!

Timmee
07-15-2002, 07:42 AM
Tell them to bring back the Big Beef Burrito Supreme!

Blade
07-15-2002, 10:53 AM
for real, that was the stuff right their

Python14
07-15-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by MajorDamage
Sure dude lol, you can special order it, just tell them what ya want on it. I have made a chalupa pizza before :) I deepfryed the flatbread in the thing you use to deep fry the pizza shells, so then I had chalupa pizza shells! And I then made a pizza outta it and added sour cream...good stuff :). Ive also made a Gordita pizza, and about a milliom other weird things :D

ENDO!

lol, I gotta start working at Taco Bell. If I ask my taco bell to fix me one of those chalupa pizzas, will they do it?

MajorDamage
07-15-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Python14

lol, I gotta start working at Taco Bell. If I ask my taco bell to fix me one of those chalupa pizzas, will they do it?
Nope, because it requires special deep frying :). Oh, and they still have the double beef burrito supremes, just order a beef burrito with extra meat, thats ALL it is :D!

ENDO!

WickeDKlowN
07-15-2002, 06:42 PM
TacoBell is the shiz! Whenever I go there, I get 2 Steak Quasedias(sp) and a bag of Cinnamon Twists. i was going throug orlando one time, and there was a TacoBell/PizzaHut/KFC all in one, I was in heaven.