PDA

View Full Version : Can the stock E-Mag be upgraded to an Extreme C+C?

polorboy
07-14-2002, 07:29 PM
I might be getting my hands on an E-Mag in the near future and I was wondering if I would be able to send it to either AGD Europe of AGD USA to have it upgraded to the C+C Extreme? Would I have to wait for the C+C Extreme to be released or could I do it sooner?

SlipknotX556
07-14-2002, 07:46 PM
I think you gotta wait till the extremes are released at the IAO. Then maybe sometime after that AGD will do the upgrades.

mykroft
07-14-2002, 09:28 PM
Yes, but you'll need to wait abit for the body kits to come out. The Extreme replaces teh body & rail of the standard emag.

PaInTbALL zAcH
07-14-2002, 09:57 PM
i think they will be coming in a kit with a new frame, body, and battery pack a little after the extremes are released

SlipknotX556
07-14-2002, 09:58 PM
When they come out im so getting one. Make my emag lighther :)

CpSuPeRkId
07-14-2002, 10:17 PM
paintball zach, i dont think thats right. Pandora on AO here has 1 of the first MAYBE first conversions done, and all they do is give u the c+c body with ace and ace software, but u have to keep your battery and frame and they just reanodize it. i think he said the price was about 800 but he said it was one of the first, he got level10 installed, and something else that jacked up the price a bit. if they did that, what hte heck would be the point of a conversion??? all u have to do is take your retro valve and buy it and u got an emag, that cant be right.

Pand0ra
07-15-2002, 04:22 AM
I don't think they'll come as a kit, allowing you to do it yourself. The installation of the ACE must be done at the factory. Or maybe their will be a kit without the ACE, who knows (AGD knows for sure :) )...

This is an Emag Extreme Cut and carved. It's different from the regular Extreme. The regular one doesn't have the nice milling found on the C&C, and is a bit heavier.

And yes, this is the first production C&C emag ever sold by AGD :) . Like it his configured now, it shots 0 bounces paint (when falling from 6 inchs) lol.

@++

lunchbox
07-18-2002, 03:41 AM
agd can you please please please give us some info on what a conversion will be like

Top Secret
07-18-2002, 12:00 PM
I don't really have a need for the ACE. Would that reduce the cost any? I'm looking for a Emag to Regular Extreme Conversion in black. Just both breeches in black as well.