PDA

View Full Version : I have A Minor Problem

lillfroboy
07-14-2002, 09:24 PM
I have one more problem I was Putting My Valve back in and my bolt fell off and when i turn my valve bolt side down the bolt falls off and when i finally put it back together there is a Small Square Shaped Nut Left Over and the gun fires perfectly but it just intrigues me because it was on the gun before i took it apart and i wish i did'nt take the gun apart in the first place

Please Help Me :confused:

The Creature
07-14-2002, 09:48 PM
watch the video that came with your mag...Tom shows you step by step what to do. if you do not have one go pick one up at your paintball store or ask AGD to send you a copy.

Shadow221
07-14-2002, 09:59 PM
the square nut might be from the grip frame. the drop forward is held in by 2 screws which screw into the 2 nuts in the grip.

puckmaster
07-14-2002, 10:04 PM
the square nut might be from the grip frame. the drop forward is held in by 2 screws which screw into the 2 nuts in the grip.

thats my bet. to put it back on, take off the grip pannels and at the bottom, there will to slots, one would have a nut just like it. just slip it in the empty slot.

Good luck:)

The Creature
07-14-2002, 10:15 PM
well the frame is the only place i know on any gun which uses nuts and bolts

lillfroboy
07-15-2002, 11:07 AM
Thanks Guys You were right and i feel so stupid because of something out of the ordinary like that i was up till 5 0'clock last night just trying to find were that damn nut went but thanks after all