PDA

View Full Version : Who in Here Plays Return to Castle Wolfenstein

TRIAD
07-14-2002, 09:53 PM
I was just wondering who in here plays return to castle wolfenstein, and what you handle is in there (assuming you don't change it every day), I'm SuperMedic, and if any of you ever host games, maybe we could do an AO users game, that'd be cool, so, let me know.

AutoMaggot
07-14-2002, 10:10 PM
Im down with that. I'm Automaggot... And I'm most always an Axis Lieutenant.

Sir Chopsalot
07-14-2002, 10:18 PM
yea i played and beat it but my internet is far too slow to play online

ThePatriot
07-15-2002, 12:29 AM
Yea, there are just some people like that. They couldnt be happier, single player is fine for them. Personally, i dont get a game unless it has Multiplayer capabilities. For instance, got warcraft 3 July 3rd, have yet to even touch Single Player.

liigod
07-15-2002, 01:50 AM
<<--- not him

TRIAD
07-15-2002, 07:34 AM
liigod, in response to your sig, "under God = under fascism", and "separation of church and what?", I believe you need to understand that separation of church and state was enacted to protect the church, not the state. And our nation has been founded on the principals of God and Christianity, and those were the beliefs of the founding fathers, who wrote the laws which govern us today. Therefore, you cannot remove God from our government without pulling out the foundation on which our government sits. Also, you have to spell God with a big "G". You can respond to this however you want, I'm not going to say anything more, so I won't have a big talk about this. Just giving you my thoughts. Thanks.

FutureMagOwner
07-15-2002, 09:34 AM
big G eh' sounds like gods a pimp :D