PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe - LVL 10 Conflict??

Lone Brain Cell
07-15-2002, 12:51 AM
Has the confilict been sorted out between the LVL 10 and the Hyperfame yet??/

Hopefully mine will arive via Europe soon & I would like to know if there has been an answer sorted out!

Doobie
07-15-2002, 07:26 AM
check my post on the official feedback thread. I intalled mine, and although I'm not done testing, everything seems fine with mine.
:D

thecavemankevin
07-15-2002, 01:14 PM
I installed mine in like 10-15 minutes and have shot over 1000 dry shots and about 20 loaded and have had wonderfull results. Have fun!

The hyperframe and LX/MACS are a wonderful combo.

paintballrulzs
07-15-2002, 01:27 PM
I just ordered one!! YAY!! i mean i literly just got off the phone. Do you guys have rt valves!?

Lone Brain Cell
07-15-2002, 03:44 PM
No I don't have an RT valve. By the sounds of that I need one:(

HyperSnyper
07-15-2002, 03:50 PM
IMO,

I dont really understand why ppl put RT valves on their Hyperframe. The classic valve is more than enough to handle the Hyperframes 13 bps limit. Having an Hyper and an RT would defeat the purpose also, since the frame will be robbing you of the response feel.

I honestly say go one or the other. I am going RT and intelli to try something new.

-Hyper

paintballrulzs
07-15-2002, 06:19 PM
No i asked about an rt valve because it seems the only person who has had a problem has a classic valve and all the people with rt valves have no problems

thecavemankevin
07-15-2002, 06:57 PM
my main reason for putting a RT vavle in is because it got it in a great used package deal. But i have to admit it is one of the things i was looking for when i went looking for a used set up. But i also wanted it for the no-shoot-down aspect of it. The classic valve suffers from shoot down at the high speeds of the hyperframe.

Lone Brain Cell
07-15-2002, 07:07 PM
OK so why is this a problem with the LVL 10???
The way I see it shoot down if it happens with a LVL 10 shouldn't effect it being able to to work, I think the problem was the light trigger action on the Hyperframe. (I may be wrong) so how much different is the rt v/s standard and why should this effect the lvl 10??? :confused:
After all this is just another bolt...If one bolt works, so should the LVL 10 ...Shouldn't it??

MY BRAIN HURTS!

paintballrulzs
07-16-2002, 09:02 AM
UP!!

dre1919
07-16-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by HyperSnyper
IMO,

I dont really understand why ppl put RT valves on their Hyperframe. The classic valve is more than enough to handle the Hyperframes 13 bps limit. Having an Hyper and an RT would defeat the purpose also, since the frame will be robbing you of the response feel.

I honestly say go one or the other. I am going RT and intelli to try something new.

-Hyper

Let me try and help you understand one person who put a Hyperframe on an RT and why...me. I originally bought the RT becuase I used to own an Automag and loved it, but of course I wanted to upgrade to the best thing while still staying in the AGD family. So I upgraded to the RT a few years back. I liked the looks of it, and I really liked the no-shoot-down and extremely fast cyclic rate. Only thing is, once I got and played with it for awhile I realized I HATED that trigger. That marker in my hands turned into a great blender (who wants magaritas? :) )

Once I removed the unnecissary sight rail, I found the ONLY thing I didn't like about the RT was it's trigger. I fire pretty fast at times, but not always. I wanted something electric, but I didn't want to completely scrap my RT and get an E-Mag. So, for me the solution was the Hyperframe...and it was a great choice. That frame on my RT combined with the RT's internals makes it absolutely smoke. I don't have any problems chopping anymore, and it has a light enough trigger pull it's almost scary. Anyway, that's why I put it on there. :D lol.

paintballrulzs
07-16-2002, 02:01 PM
OK!! the guys with hyperframes and level 10 do you have a classic or rt valve

Doobie
07-16-2002, 05:06 PM
RT valve

thecavemankevin
07-16-2002, 06:04 PM
RT baby

Lone Brain Cell
07-16-2002, 08:44 PM
Ok.....Im a little slow on the uptake:D
Sorry bout that, seems I might not have to worry too much then:D

paintballrulzs
07-17-2002, 09:47 AM
I will have to worry!! I have just a classic valve!!!!! NO!!

nicad
07-17-2002, 11:17 AM
I have a hyperframe on a micro mag, classic (A.I.R.) valve.
in semi (13bps) iv never really notice any shootdown.. as fast as i can pull it. have had some chops sometimes, so im getting a lvl10 put in today! :) :)
I was wondering, how many of you have sent your hyperframes back to centerflag for the "tune" (increased sear pull time) to help with eating bolts/sear tips?

out!

paintballrulzs
07-17-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by nicad
I have a hyperframe on a micro mag, classic (A.I.R.) valve.
in semi (13bps) iv never really notice any shootdown.. as fast as i can pull it. have had some chops sometimes, so im getting a lvl10 put in today! :) :)
I was wondering, how many of you have sent your hyperframes back to centerflag for the "tune" (increased sear pull time) to help with eating bolts/sear tips?

out!

What is the tune? I am curious of what you are reffering to. If it is beneficial i will send during the off season (that 2 month period.HHAHA)

Lone Brain Cell
07-18-2002, 04:35 AM
And it works with the classic and hyperframe!:D :D

It took about 15 min to install, however I still havent tuned in the spring etc or chronoed it. But the most important thing was to see if the hyperframe would accually work with the thing. It fired consistantly for a while then started to chug allong coz I only had under 1000 psi left in the tank from training at the weekend.

Such a simple idea I cant believe it hasn't been thought of b4.

paintballrulzs
07-18-2002, 10:55 AM
THANK GOD!!! i was getting so worried b/c of the luck NPP was having. Finally someone with a classic valve/hyperframe setup with level 10!!! YES!