PDA

View Full Version : Any one have video of AO2??

headkase
07-15-2002, 11:46 AM
saw a couple of people with camcorders would love to see some of the action caught! if anyone has any 8mm or 8hifi video of the day i would be very interseted in getting my hands on a tape so i could run it through my computer and take some digital photos and movie clips and email them out

oldsoldier
07-15-2002, 01:28 PM
got like 15 mins on high 8...dont know how to download it into the pc yet though!

JEDI
07-15-2002, 01:37 PM
Yo, D Damage, I read that a bunch of people got tape and they're gonna work on getting it out for us to see. We'll have to just keep checking back. If any one any digital keep us informed.

Thordic
07-15-2002, 02:51 PM
I'm collecting copies of all video shot at the event (I know of at least 3 cameras that were running), and then someone is going to work with the footage to make a tape to show at the IAO!

When footage becomes available, I'll make sure it gets online, it may take a little while, though. All the video shot was on VHS-C or High-8, and needs to be converted first.

JEDI
07-16-2002, 08:19 AM
Good job man. Thats a tough task to take on, but I have plenty of confidence in you. I bet theres a lot of good footage.