PDA

View Full Version : RT vavle

Tattooedtroll
07-15-2002, 05:15 PM
this might be old news but how do you get the retro vavle to start goin nuts if you can and can you get a lighter trigger pull out of the intellifeed frame?

Troll

HoppysMag
07-15-2002, 05:17 PM
going nuts??? how do you mean... runaway mode?? ( like a blowback low on co2)

Tattooedtroll
07-15-2002, 05:19 PM
no i mean i seen guys that had there RT guns shootin hella fast and i feel a smaller trigger pull but not anything super different then what i had before

Troll

DC Nelson
07-15-2002, 07:04 PM
First off, i think this belongs more in the tech section, but I'm only too happy to help, if i understand your question correctly. I think you're asking about how to get it reactive. try increasing the input pressure to like 900 or so, and make sure to adjust velocity accordingly. the trigger bounces off your finger and the recharge rate of the valve increases, thus increasing your rate of fire. getting the trigger to bounce properly takes a little time and practice, but it's cool once you get it working. I would NOT suggest doing this unless you have a serious ball feed setup or you have the lvl 10 installed. If you try it with just a revvy it will almost assuredly turn into a blender. Also, check with field officials before bringing a reactive gun on the field, they might think it's an automatic. Just make sure it's okay with them.

Tattooedtroll
07-15-2002, 07:50 PM
well i have a Revvy and a warp feed actually it loads very nicely and thanks for the tip mah tank is 850 preset and i have that goin right to the vale no Xchamber or nuttin

Troll

cwuchu
07-15-2002, 08:07 PM
If this helps any - I got my RT (classic) to "go nuts" by buying a new sear (as the carbide in my original one was starting to chip). I also put in a new parts kit into the valve. The original frame or an intelliframe is a must to having your valve "go nuts," as the short trigger pull is essential. That was actually the first time i was able to get my gun to go into runaway mode - and only on 800 psi. In fact, that was the only way i COULD shoot it. To fire single shots required concentration on every shot to pull the trigger all the way back without rebounding back. The trigger pull definately felt heavier after those changes and a slight pull (about a millimeter) would cause the gun to "go nuts." I think the new sear definately made a huge difference.