PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed Questions!!

Blade
07-15-2002, 06:25 PM
Ok I dont have an I-frame, yet! And I'm using the good ol' stock trigger frame for my classic. I got my warp hooked up to it, how do I get it to spin when I need it to, like what would be the best dwell setting...thanks

virus
07-15-2002, 07:34 PM
its not so much the dweel setting... that just determines how long it spins for....

you need to adjust the sensitivity (the little blue pot with a white top) on the board...

turn it to the right untill it keeps spinning then back it off about an 1/8 - 1/4 of a turn... now just fire you gun and make sure it spins each time.... if yes your done.... if it keeps spinning after a shot turn the sen. down a little more.... if it doesn't spin each time turn it up a little.....

also make sure you have burned the motor in first... ie fresh battery and turn it up all the way lettin it run until the battery dies..... this needs to be done to work in the motor brushes so it works right....

FrAuStY
07-15-2002, 07:40 PM
Unfortunately the best setting varies depeing on your ROF.. I use 2 jumpers and it works fine..I could probably add another but don't need to. It depends on how fats you shoot and for battery conservation. I run a 9.6v re-chargeable RC car battery pack..no worries about the battery dying.

Ityl
07-16-2002, 10:26 AM
he's running intellifeed, sensitivity does nothing.