PDA

View Full Version : Tom, is a Super Extreme Upgrade a Possibility?

DiRTyBuNNy
07-15-2002, 09:23 PM
I'm actually also asking to gauge interest at the same time..let me explain what my idea is of a Super Extreme Upgrade...the person is buying the upgrade to turn their marker into an Extreme (fair enough), but the Super Upgrade would allow the person to send THEIR emag in and get it stripped and Anno'd to match that batch of extremes..I know that this is a really difficult request and is way off time wise...but i think it could facilitate a lot of people that way...and I'm sure you could get a few people to do this (considering the extra cost of course) which could then fill up your batches of Anno jobs...I'm sure i'll get flamed to holy heck for this...but i'm just throwing bones out like always...

paintbattler
07-15-2002, 09:32 PM
i think its a good idea

DiRTyBuNNy
07-16-2002, 12:10 AM
i guess no one else cares...

magman007
07-16-2002, 12:16 AM
I care !!!!! i care alot! i hope it all works out for you!!!

paintslinger
07-16-2002, 12:19 AM
i like the idea also it would be nice knowing that if i had an emag now i could send it in fora super xtreme and get it annoed to match just like a regular one.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-16-2002, 12:29 AM
exactly..and i'm not expecting it to be as soon as the Extreme's come out either...even if it wasn't until AGD got into a slow period...as long as i know Tom is considering it i would be a little more confident to wait it out and just get a plain eMag..that's why i'm so torn...i'd take the money i'd save on an Extreme (with a color i don't want..come on..it's all about the fades, baby) and probably buy a Flatline...so it's not like Tom's not getting my money anyways...

paintslinger
07-16-2002, 12:31 AM
and maybe tom could restaff and open up a whole new branch just to accomdate emag xtreme upgrades and regular mag to emag upgrades. now that would be kool