PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Pre-Ordered an Extreme?

DiRTyBuNNy
07-15-2002, 10:29 PM
I just wondered if anyone has pre-ordered an Extreme...as seen in my sig i'm waiting for the fades...but i wanted to know what everyone else is doing..

magman007
07-15-2002, 10:31 PM
hmmm i dunno, fades might be a long while dirty, i mean a long while, if i were you, i would get a regular cnc extreme and pre order it from don at modified paintball

DiRTyBuNNy
07-15-2002, 10:35 PM
Tom has already confirmed in an earlier thread that Christmas is probably be when we see the fades...(and Don's only got one confirmed pre-order..so what's the rush?)

DiRTyBuNNy
07-16-2002, 12:11 AM
Wow..for all the people drooling over Extremes i guess we don't have one pre-order from AO...interesting...very interesting...

P4ULuk
07-16-2002, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
Wow..for all the people drooling over Extremes i guess we don't have one pre-order from AO...interesting...very interesting...

Mine (silver to blue fade C&C) should be here (fingers Crossed) end of this week, last I heard it was held up at the anodizers!

Can't wait, it'll be my first mag! :D

Paul

DiRTyBuNNy
07-16-2002, 02:14 PM
you must be getting it through AGDE, because AGD has said they won't be selling any fades till at least Christmas..

P4ULuk
07-16-2002, 02:30 PM
you must be getting it through AGDE, because AGD has said they won't be selling any fades till at least Christmas..

Yeah, sorry forgot to mention that I live in the UK so yeah am getting it through AGDE, PICS will be up as soon as I get it! I tell you guys, I can't wait!!!!

Paul.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-16-2002, 02:39 PM
darn it all to heck you lucky brits...

P4ULuk
07-16-2002, 02:44 PM
darn it all to heck you lucky brits...

If its any consolation the Extreme with milling, fade and tax will cost us 'lucky brits' around $2000!!!

Am sure it'll be worth every penny though :D:D:D

Paul.

ben_JD
07-16-2002, 02:52 PM
I have mine pre-ordered through my local store. I have opted for the ULTRA-subtle black-to-black fade:). I only hope that the modules are reasonably priced.

P4ULuk
07-16-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by ben_JD
I have mine pre-ordered through my local store. I have opted for the ULTRA-subtle black-to-black fade:). I only hope that the modules are reasonably priced.

If you don't mind me asking have they quoted you a price yet?

Cheers,

Paul

Muzikman
07-16-2002, 03:02 PM
I have not pre ordered one yet, but if all goes well I am hoping to buy one at the IAO. It's a money thing, you wouldn't understand:)

DiRTyBuNNy
07-16-2002, 03:16 PM
price should be somewhere in the 1100-1200 range..and yes Muzikman..i do understand..i'm going through the same problem..

P4ULuk
07-16-2002, 03:20 PM
price should be somewhere in the 1100-1200 range..and yes Muzikman..i do understand..i'm going through the same problem..

I understand the money thing also! But thats what Credit cards are for isn't it lol pay now worry later!

Paul.

Soon to be living in a box!

Rynoboy06
07-16-2002, 03:59 PM
You guys have it all wrong about TK confirming. Direct quote.

"We will be doing some fades in the first batch. If you preorder a c&c we can do it for you custom. There is an upcharge for fades though but I dont know how much. Probably about 100-125. When we get close I'll ask the forum what color combos to do."

Search "extreme fades" is you don't believe.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-16-2002, 04:23 PM
ooooohhhh...that's interesting!!! *If you watch friends you know where i got that..oh well...*

ben_JD
07-16-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by P4ULuk
have they quoted you a price yet?No. AGD has not released the prices to their wholesale customers yet. I am assuming that they will be more than I want to spend, but less than I fear they might be.

bsolomon
07-16-2002, 06:06 PM
I've got one pre-ordered from RobAGD at Pev's. I think he has 10 pre-orders.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-16-2002, 06:25 PM
well..i've got someone hopefully on the phone with AGD finding out if they will do fades after all (someone found a quote from Tom saying he would but for an extra cost..so..i may get in the Extreme sweepstakes after all)..

oh..and here's the quote:
We will be doing some fades in the first batch. If you preorder a c&c we can do it for you custom. There is an upcharge for fades though but I dont know how much. Probably about 100-125. When we get close I'll ask the forum what color combos to do."

P4ULuk
07-16-2002, 09:39 PM
well..i've got someone hopefully on the phone with AGD finding out if they will do fades after all (someone found a quote from Tom saying he would but for an extra cost..so..i may get in the Extreme sweepstakes after all)..

oh..and here's the quote:
We will be doing some fades in the first batch. If you preorder a c&c we can do it for you custom. There is an upcharge for fades though but I dont know how much. Probably about 100-125. When we get close I'll ask the forum what color combos to do."

Yeah I had to pay extra for my fade about £100!

Paul.