PDA

View Full Version : LVL 10 - Help fast!

squidboy69
07-16-2002, 12:58 AM
I know there's a million and one Lvl 10 setup threads out there, but I've a problem here... I've stuffed my Lvl 10 into my Micromag, set the input to about 700psi. 1.5 carrier, 0 shims, I play mainly indoor, so stock spring (my micrometer calls it 1.867"). The only way to get the gun to fire is to turn the velocity up to where it vents out the back... now incidentaly, when I do this the gun *WILL NOT* chop anyhting, won't budge a squeegie, and vents perfectly, as well as shoots 276fps almost EVERY time.

1)Based on the instructions, it sound like I need a shorter main spring correct?

2)After scrounging around my shop I found a mysterious mainspring (where do they come from?) that was a scant 1.722"
a) Is this length still functional
b) For some reason this spring sits at an odd
angle when placed vertivally on the table, is
this a problem?

thanks.

BTW- if it's important or not, this mystery spring is not all AGD shiny, it's ugly and black.

TransMan
07-16-2002, 01:16 AM
that sounds like the spring that came stock in my RT i think yours is shorter than the stock spring because its been used a lot which will break a spring down and not make it as strong so maybe you should try it.