PDA

View Full Version : Should AGD make some new gear?

DiRTyBuNNy
07-16-2002, 01:10 AM
I'm sorry..but I mean...AGD has got people clamoring for shirts and hats and stuff..and well..i'm sure he's afraid it won't sell..so i wondered if someone could come up with some designs..for say...a hooded sweatshirt...a normal t-shirt and a flexfit hat/visor...and show Tom the cool ideas that will make us proud to wear the AGD name..(catchy stuff for the t-shirt would be nice...playing off of Level 10)...

paintslinger
07-16-2002, 01:14 AM
if agd made a lvl 10 shirt id sport it alot same if they made a jersey that looked tight. a new updated hat would be sweet. or maybe some pants with agd quality they'd never rip in the crotch again. WOOOOOOOOOO

MajorDamage
07-16-2002, 01:16 AM
If I had a cool AGD tshirt I'd wear it all the time(as long as it wasnt a white tshirt, I'd still wear it, but white tshirts arnt the bestest)! I have an AGD Sweatshirt, but its too hot to be wearing that :). Its my winter paintball jersey tho :D. I'd love to have a black AGD ball cap! I wear my 32Degrees ball cap all the time(whenever I am too lazy to spike my hair, or like after work and stuff), and its pretty fugly lol :).

ENDO!

FooTemps
07-16-2002, 01:17 AM
Hmmm... I'd rather buy an AGD jersey... Really, what be easier to sell? A jersey! ALL paintball freaks LOVE AWESOME LOOKING JERSIES! All we need to do is make a cool jersey and have a good lookin lady show it off at a tourney or a convention. They'll sell out...

DiRTyBuNNy
07-16-2002, 01:26 AM
Well..see....the problem is that jerseys are a lot more expensive..screen printers can make shirts for 7 or 8 bucks in quantity...jerseys are a lot more expensive and the quantities have to be larger..that's why...

lunchbox
07-16-2002, 05:57 AM
who cares how much they would cost as long as you could get them in any size please dont let agd follow the rest of the market and stop and small dude sizes

Siayajin
07-16-2002, 06:11 AM
Can't go wrong with AGD visors or headwraps.

Python14
07-16-2002, 08:13 AM
I think a black T-shirt with the AGD logo on it would be great. Jersey would be cool too, but I'd be content with the tshirt. A hairnet though, with a picture of a Extreem e-mag on it.....thats what I'm talking about:D

Jonno06
07-16-2002, 09:11 AM
what about some AGD paint??? (heh..why not? everyone else is...)

lunchbox
07-16-2002, 09:27 AM
agd paint with a agd logo one side smily face other side
:)

Dodo
07-16-2002, 09:59 AM
a hat that gose brrrrrrruuuuuup *dodo s hand gose from his head to in front of his face* sorry i had to do it, itS from ORANGE COUNTY;) :D

paintballisking
07-16-2002, 10:33 AM
I love the jersey thing people will buy them and they would look kewl if AO designed them. The up and coming newbies need to see the overwhelming support of the marker. This is the deal when people pay for jerseys and wear them out to the field and to tourneys it?s FREE advertisement. Automag is going to need that advertisement with all of the new products that came out in the past year.

My favorite idea though is a cool AO patch that could be sown on existing jerseys we could have a contest to make the patch and the start up cost could be minimal. come on AGD this would be a cool idea to have people interact out side of the forum. the patch could be a big square shoulder patch and cost 3 bucks I would lay that down in a second to support the AO.

alkafluence
07-16-2002, 10:35 AM
If someone has some cool logos and stuff to come up with designs I might recommend cafepress (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/community/index.aspx) which has a large number of different things (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/products/index.aspx) you can put a self designed logo on. They used to have sweatshirts, but I can't seem to find them at the moment. For example take a look at the Dilbert Store from Cafepress (http://www.cafepress.com/unitedmedia/category.aspx?category=dilbert) if you need an idea of how it comes out.

DaFlip
07-16-2002, 10:47 AM
I don't know if its just me, but isn't AGD a little overloaded with new products to make and perfect? Now you people want them to make shirts, jerseys, etc. Plus unless it sells like hotcakes, it won't be profitable to them.

DaFlip

than205
07-16-2002, 01:00 PM
As long as there are no tennis hats made.
Please there are too many tennis hats in world.
The sun beating down on your exposed head and the band restricting blood and oxygen to your brain, it causes brain damage and makes you stupid.
This was true when I was a Teenager and is still true.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-16-2002, 02:22 PM
uumm..hate to break it to you, paintballisking...but there already is an AO Patch..it's in the airgun.com store...it's pretty nice actually..looks sort of like the AO logo in the top left of your screen..

Mango
07-16-2002, 02:33 PM
AGD seriously needs to make some new shirts/hats/pants/ anything paintball gear. I would proudly wear it while playing with my IR3 (until I can sell the beast for an Extreme!!!!)

:D

DiRTyBuNNy
07-16-2002, 02:41 PM
I mean if someone could just come up with some designs..and then use cafepress to show what it would look like (I've doen that...designed the shirts..saved the .jpgs of the items..and then closed the store...i know..i'm evil..)

See...everyone wants bunkermatic action...

paintballisking
07-16-2002, 03:43 PM
that patch is terrible and the mark up 6.50 you have to be kidding me i can get those patches for like a dollar a piece if i ordered like 100 of them
i guess they got to make a buck