PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help Think I Just Got Ripped Off!!

FeuerFri
07-16-2002, 11:26 PM
ok, this guy was trying to sell or trade his cocker, and he decided to trade me. when i traded it to him he said it wasnt realy what he expected and he said he mailed it back to me. its almost week 2 seince i mailed it to him, and he told me he mailed it back last wensday, and when i asked him where it is, he told me what adress it was sent to and he hadnt put my apt #on the ady. and i assumed it was going back to him and he told me he would tell me when he got it and now he wont answer a single of my e-mails, and nvr gets on aim under the given name. is there any whay i could try findout if the mag is realy in the mail or how to get ahold of him other than directly flying out to his home and seriously beating the poo out if him like am about to do if it isnt here by my next paycheck.

by the way his name was bikrsnipr, and if anyone could help me out i would be vary thankful

magman007
07-16-2002, 11:54 PM
hmph i dont kno what to say, uit is mail fraud yes, but it dosnt seem like there is any tihng to do, cuz the authorities wont do any thing about it, im sory you got ripped

TransMan
07-16-2002, 11:56 PM
I might be able to go to your local post office and find out somthing about it but prob not with out a traking number. I strongly suggest in the future if you ever trade anything use a 3rd party trader.

magman007
07-17-2002, 12:04 AM
oh and if he is young, get all threatining on him, be like im callin the feds man, and that stuf, and if he dosnt react, actually call the feds

MrMag
07-17-2002, 12:28 AM
or his parents. if ya gimme his name and address, i can find his phone number