PDA

View Full Version : Got level 10 today, installed it in less than 30 mins. Quick ?

personman
07-17-2002, 03:15 PM
Hey, Got level 10 today, I literally screamed and ran around the house for 5 mins ;) then I got the instructions off here and set to work. First carrier was a size too big, and then I got the second one and it works fine.
The thing is, for some reason I dont need a shim.
Is this normal? cuz my bolt is resetting fine on my fingernail.
(btw I used the cut spring)
Other than that little question and the fact that I havent chronoed it, I LOVE THE HECK OUT OF IT! I think I'm going to go get some more air and brag about it in the proshop. lol
Anyway, the reason for you guys not hearing from me, is that I went to camp for a week, and now my DSL is down, so Im on a crappy dialup that I can only use through my brothers computer ( mine doesnt have a modem )
Thanks TK, your a true genius. :)

personman
07-17-2002, 04:16 PM
he he Internet is up. Just wanted everyone to know that ;)

HyperSnyper
07-17-2002, 04:29 PM
Theres many that have been quicker.

Got mine yesterday, Ive been reading the instructions so often preparing for my kits arrival. Didnt even need to go online again for the install.

Opened up the package, 5 minutes later (yes five measly minutes) I was pinching my finger in no time with no leaks.

0 shims #2 Carrier 0 bloody fingers.

This rox.

-Hyper

personman
07-17-2002, 04:32 PM
I diddnt say mine was the fastest, I'm just saying I was suprised how fast I did it. After all, most 13 year olds would be crying to the pro shop guy cuz they put the whole thing in wrong, and crossthreaded the tip, right now.
:D

hitech
07-17-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by personman
After all, most 13 year olds would be crying to the pro shop guy cuz they put the whole thing in wrong, and crossthreaded the tip, right now.
:D

Yes they would be. ;) Congratulations! :D