PDA

View Full Version : any paramedics on ao?

rjvemt1
07-17-2002, 08:21 PM
i was just wondering if any of yall are paramedics.what city do you work in? do you work the 24-on 48-off shift? what school did you go to? most amazing on-the-job story?

boggerman
07-18-2002, 07:42 PM
I'm just a basic, not quite a paramedic yet(don't kkow if I have the stomach for it). I live in western Colorado and am on an industrial response unit where I work, I am not on a regular squad as of now. I will recertify this fall. Check the sig.
|
|
|
V

rjvemt1
07-18-2002, 10:00 PM
thats a cool sig, can i steal it?i am also a basic emt but i am currently in the paramedic training course here in austin.going back to college when your in your 30s is a payne in the butt!

boggerman
07-18-2002, 11:24 PM
Tell me about it, I turned 30 last year. If you give me your email, I will send you the image, it might be easier to work with that way. I had been thinking about asking this same question, you beat me to it. I did not expect to find any other EMS personel on AO, just doesn't seem like the two go together, know what I mean? Anyway, send me your email or grab the image from my sig, whatever works for you.