PDA

View Full Version : lvl 10

EsPo
07-17-2002, 09:12 PM
While looking through this forum,i have seen people talking about level 10. What is it? how much does it cost? where can i get one? and what does it do? thanks

TransMan
07-17-2002, 09:23 PM
Ok befor people start Flaming you for not searching I will go ahead and tell you what it is. It is a new Bolt Power tube iternals and some new springs. It cost 65 if you Call AGD before the end of the week which is very soon it will cost 85 after the end of this week when they start selling them to the public. What it does is stop a mag from choping paint the bolt has 2stages the first is slow and will stop on a ball then go back and let the ball come full in then you pull the trigger and it fires. It also is more gentel on brittle paintbecause its not hitting it liek a sledge hammer its mor liek throwing it with a sling shot.

EsPo
07-17-2002, 09:37 PM
thnx & sry for bein dumb

Mav D MagMan
07-17-2002, 09:58 PM
No not sorry for being dumb, just inexperienced at the wealth of knowledge afforded by this large site. Go to the paintball talk forum and look near the top listings, chances are you will find a large post on it containing all of the information.

Mav