PDA

View Full Version : Intellifed on a Hyperframe

PB199
07-17-2002, 09:47 PM
If you have a hyperframe, can you intelifeed it to your revy or warp feed??

BajaBoy
07-17-2002, 11:25 PM
hey, yes u can do it.. it will take a lil time tho ill tell u how 2 start but im not sure im right..(bc i saw it done ona diff frame) heres what my friend did.. ok he has a booyahh with 12vt xboard (not sure if it makes a diff but) ok the trigger switch is lower power then the silanoid.. so he took a meater and found out what that ran at.. and he hooked up a wire to it.. then on the hopper he found the same current.. im not sure how agd or w-e does it with the micro switch but i think they just cut off the hoppers um.. the uh.. lol o well the thing that turns it on.. (forget the name right now) but he didnt do a think to that. all he did was run a wire off the board that turns it on and off.. (after the thingthat was ment to turn it on and off.. and to say one more thing.. the wire he used was soo thin that he ran in up inside the powerfeed.. so all u could see is about 3-4 inches of wire on the gun.. im not sure how haqrd it would be 2 clean if he chopped but o well.. hasnt happend to him yet with his set up.. sry if some didnt make any sence.. but im a lil tired

hope that helps