PDA

View Full Version : LVL10's Shipping this Week

AGD
07-17-2002, 10:26 PM
AO,

We have put together a bunch more kits with the new bolts that just came in today. By my ESTIMATE we will be able to fill all the orders we had in house as of end of day Tuesday July 16th.

Now don't hold me to this because we are relying on new software to get this info. We will try very hard to get them all shipped out this week.

This includes superbolt trade ins and SFL kits. If you placed your order after that date I can't tell you right now when new bolts will be ready.

Thanks for your patience,

AGD

PaInTbALL zAcH
07-17-2002, 10:42 PM
im sending my emag with the superbolt to get traded in on monday. I already have an RA#. does that mean that its "reserved" for me?

SlipknotX556
07-17-2002, 10:42 PM
Thanks Tom. I will be ordering mine friday.

damageinc54
07-18-2002, 12:55 AM
Will my kit finally be shipped???? I have a team mate that sent his superbolt in a week after me and he already has his lvl 10. My credit card still has not been charged and I still have no confirmation email.

AGD
07-18-2002, 01:46 AM
Damage, call the office to confirm your order. AGD

boggerman
07-18-2002, 04:55 PM
Yay, I just got my UPS confirmation today.:D I was almost starting to worry since I sent my superbolt in two days after the link was posted and had not heard anything yet. I knew that AGD would not let me down.

WicKeD_WaYz
07-19-2002, 01:08 AM
thx tom!

Brian68mag
07-19-2002, 06:27 AM
damn, mine finally got shipped yesterday, i ordered second day air but it wont be here till monday.
No level 10 emag this weekend :(

wyn1370
07-19-2002, 07:29 AM
just got mine yesterday. didn't get a chance to set it up, had to wait for the loctite to dry.

ben_JD
07-19-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by AGD
Damage, call the office to confirm your order. AGD Damage, Did you call the office? If so, was the order in the system? I'm half-afraid that mine was lost too.

AGD-OfficeGal
07-19-2002, 04:36 PM
Orders are not lost. I'm sorry it has taken so long for the orders with returned Superbolts to go out but we were just overwhelmed here. Some shipped yesterday, some shipped today, the rest will ship early next week, except for the few Superbolts that just came in - those orders will take longer.

Marcia

ben_JD
07-19-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by AGD-OfficeGal
Orders are not lost. I'm sorry it has taken so long for the orders with returned Superbolts to go out but we were just overwhelmed here. Some shipped yesterday, some shipped today, the rest will ship early next week, except for the few Superbolts that just came in - those orders will take longer.I caused this post, AOers. Moral of the story is...don't send in your only bolt in exchange for a bolt which may not be shipped for a while...it really hinders your ability to a) stay patient and b) play paintball.

Arturus
07-19-2002, 07:16 PM
I ordered mine just last week, on the 12th of July.

Even if my order doesn't ship this week, or even the next - I won't be charged the full production price of $85, correct?

I put in an order for the lvl 10, along with 6 new plastic nubbins.

ben_JD
07-19-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Arturus
I won't be charged the full production price of $85, correct?Correct.

Arturus
07-19-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by ben_JD
Correct.

Just making sure. Thanks! :)

KamikazePenguin
07-19-2002, 07:55 PM
I called the day before the L10s were first released to see if i could send my Sbolt back early, and it got to AGD shortly thereafter. My kit did not ship today, as all orders were supposed to. So, naturally I called to confirm that everything was ok. Joanne assured me that mine would ship next week. So anyone who hasn't had theirs shipped this week, you're not alone. Have patience, they're doing the best they can.

damageinc54
07-20-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by ben_JD
Damage, Did you call the office? If so, was the order in the system? I'm half-afraid that mine was lost too.

I called the office and spoke to Marcia. She said that my order is in the system and would be shipped ASAP. I am hoping that I will see it this coming week.

AGD-OfficeGal
07-20-2002, 09:23 AM
Damage, yours shipped Thursday.

Yes, here we are, working overtime, again. But don't call. We aren't answering phones today.

Marcia

hawpunch
07-22-2002, 03:23 AM
hi marcia,

i'm sorry to bother you but i just want to know if my order shipped out. i sent you my sfl superbolt a while back and i was just curious as to whether my order had shipped. thank you!

aloha,

jae park

FutureMagOwner
07-22-2002, 07:55 AM
i got an email tracking number when they shipped mine which is coming in wednesday!

AGD-OfficeGal
07-22-2002, 09:17 AM
Jae--

Yours is an SFL superbolt and we haven't shipped any SFL Level 10 kits yet. I think they are going to be in stock to ship this week but that's not confirmed. We will ship it as soon as we are able.

Marcia

KamikazePenguin
07-22-2002, 10:43 AM
I read from Tom himself in another thread that you guys were out of stock of LX kits, and would not have anymore until just before the IAO. I was one of the first SB trade-ins (shipped bolt day before original LX link was put up on AO) and mine has not shipped yet. I was just curious as to whether any will still ship early this week or whether I will have to wait until the IAO, which would be quite frustrating. Thanks for all the hard work AGD and the officegals.

-Adam

AGD-OfficeGal
07-22-2002, 11:53 AM
Adam, what's your last name?

I'm pretty sure ALL the early orders where superbolts were returned will ship this week.

Marcia

KamikazePenguin
07-22-2002, 12:06 PM
Adam Clark. I've called several times recently to check up.

Thanks

Arturus
07-22-2002, 01:01 PM
Marcia -

I put in an order over the phone on the 12th of July for the lvl 10, along with 6 plastic nubbins.

AGD - "By my ESTIMATE we will be able to fill all the orders we had in house as of end of day Tuesday July 16th."

I did ask to be sent an email from UPS when my order ships. Should I give it another week before I call in and make sure my order is in the system? Or wait 2+ weeks before being concerned?

I just don't want to call in and interfere when the office is busy trying to fill in and ship all the orders.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT - I know the post is a little redundant, but had a bad run in with a store after ordering on the phone. I guess I'm just making sure - My apologies for it. :o

hawpunch
07-22-2002, 02:55 PM
marcia,

thanks for the quick reply. are there significant differences between the sfl level 10 and the regular level 10? i'm asking this because spacemanspiff has an sfl emag and he has a level 10 installed on his. i will be leaving my present location in hawaii on july 30 and was hoping to get the kit before then as i have an easier time getting air over here than at my future location. if there are no significant differences, would you be able to send me just a regular level 10? thanks for taking the time out to answer my stupid questions :).

aloha,

jae park

KamikazePenguin
07-22-2002, 03:33 PM
I also had an E-mag battery charger in for fixing, so if you could please check that too , thanks :). though I do not remember the RA # and cannot find the paper I wrote it on...

kemikos
07-22-2002, 05:37 PM
I got my tracking number today! :D

I'll have my LX tomorrow!!! (Finally...) ;)

KamikazePenguin
07-22-2002, 06:10 PM
mine did not ship today.

lillfroboy
07-22-2002, 08:25 PM
I was Just Wondering if My Order has shipped yet its

Date:07-17-02 4:20 PM Order ID: 6597 Customer ID:87125

If it hasent yet its okay but i was just wondering

PM me or something to let me know

BTAutoMag
07-22-2002, 09:16 PM
my dealer just got a call from jon. its comming soon. im so happy... finaly happy