PDA

View Full Version : alright this is what i want to know no bull?agd or whoever

sprayer62
07-18-2002, 12:22 AM
exactly what is the cost to send my emag in to get the level 10 the eye and extreme upgrade?but it dont have to be the c&c nothing fancy just the performance upgrade?

i am new when it comes to the mags but when i started hearing about these upgrades i knew i am changing over to the mag family.so bear with some of my very dumb questions,
well i have an e-mag on the way and im just trying to plan financially for these upgrades ,you see i have this wife that has to know exactly how much im spending so please help me out so i dont get deeevorced.

just one more thing i have to say so far since ive been over here in this forum i find that there is alot of help not just from other owners but the company that makes their guns i am impressed.sorry my 2cents is up!!

thanks sprayer

BajaBoy
07-18-2002, 12:31 AM
um.. from what i hear there gunna do it but not yet.. the extreem is close 2 being out.. and the fades are comming at xmas, so it would prob be around then.. hope this helps

(prie wise i have no idea.. a new c&c is 1100 i believe)

rudy
07-18-2002, 12:35 AM
the no bull answer is I dont know

SlipknotX556
07-18-2002, 12:40 AM
The extreme upgrades will be avabile before or after christmas. I dont know how much they will cost but im guessing like 300 or more.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-18-2002, 12:41 AM
personally...I'm guessing $400-500 range...but i'd rather guess high and be surprised when i find out it's cheaper..

AGD
07-18-2002, 01:48 AM
Sorry guys but the new bodies are in VERY short supply. Don't figure on any upgrade bodies until next year.

AGD

MagDog68
07-18-2002, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Sorry guys but the new bodies are in VERY short supply. Don't figure on any upgrade bodies until next year.

AGD

ACKKKK!!... My heart stopped beating...