PDA

View Full Version : Pix from last weekend (Including Jonneh and Manike)

JanStah
07-18-2002, 10:12 AM
Here's a few pix that I took at the Series2002 Ancaster event in the UK.

There were quite a few mags on display including Manike's LX RT.

Jon lent out his LX PF Mag for the day; we managed to impress quite a few people with the new mod... Shoving your finger in the breech really does leave a lasting impression on a lot of people.

http://www.extreme.mcmail.com/paint/Ancaster02/

Jan.

PS. These pics are mainly focused on my team (Stupid Troopers), so apologies for that.

shartley
07-18-2002, 10:28 AM
Nice pictures… thanks for sharing.

I noticed in one of the captions it said you were hiding in one of the few places that had shade? Guys… no offence, but from all the pictures you had there I got the distinct impression that SUN is what you NEED. ;)

JanStah
07-18-2002, 10:34 AM
Heh! We're Brits! We're not used to the sun; we burn easily!

Jan

DiRTyBuNNy
07-18-2002, 11:33 AM
No pictures of Manike's baby? =(

Mango
07-18-2002, 11:36 AM
Hey great pics!! Thanks for posting! :D

manike
07-18-2002, 11:44 AM
Those were not my shades!!! (that's why they looked so naff :) I was just holding em for a guy who was playing, mine are much nicer and grey/silver to match my hair ;) )

Geeze look at the length of my legs in the picture of Geir... scary :)

Sunday was a blast and it was a pleasure playing with the Troopers, even if I did start shouting when I went passed everyone on the field hehehe (I'm supposed to be a back player ;) but I'll never lose the love of playing front)

Dirtybunny next time I break out the camera I'll get some pics of my vert feed RT. It's shooting so well at the moment, I love it! Can't wait for my C&C e-mag though :D

manike

DiRTyBuNNy
07-18-2002, 11:52 AM
oh..i got ya...i thought you had your new baby (the C+C) with you...i'm waiting for pix of her..

manike
07-18-2002, 11:59 AM
Nah I was 'just' using my RT LX much to the amusement of many people, until I showed them what the LX meants ;)

One of the judges was astounded with some of my shooting with it, as I shot out one guy on the tip of his kneee that was showing and then another on the hinge at the top of his loader. The RT just desperately needs an intelliframe and then it will be perfect as a mechanical back up and 'loaner' once my C&C is delivered :D

It's actually quite a special RT as it has one of the first prototype vert feeds with locking collar on an original RT body. One of only two that was made at the time :) It definitely has a new lease of life with LX!

manike

p.s. nice to have people take pics of me for a change :) BTW my pics from Toulouse are now up on www.warpig.com including a few more of Pandora and his C&C.

Jonno06
07-18-2002, 12:24 PM
great pics,it looks like a nice field...

is the chronograph just a sheet thing you shoot at?

you didnt play any games?

nice angel...

MagMan5446
07-18-2002, 01:06 PM
Brits are really white. Really really really white. They're so white its kinda scary. Hmmm...

wes
07-18-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by MagMan5446
Brits are really white. Really really really white. They're so white its kinda scary. Hmmm...

SHOCKING WHITE

;) jk nice pics though!

JanStah
07-18-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by wes

SHOCKING WHITE

We call it 'Pasty White'...!

It rains so much over here that we never get the chance to go out and get tanned!

Jan