PDA

View Full Version : for those that link directly to the fourms the main page has been updated

virus
07-18-2002, 10:41 PM
and i, myself, like how it looks.... big emphisis(yup i cant spell) on the Level10

at least the uneeded links are gone now =)

paintbattler
07-18-2002, 10:44 PM
yea, i just noticed that today..i like it

Aranarth
07-19-2002, 12:12 AM
I noticed also. They have to change the link graphic for 'Shop NOW at the AGD Online Store', though. Remove reference for superbolt. Maybe 'Shop now for intelliframe and flatline', until they get the LX into general public release?
Oh yeah. In the Official Level 10 Release. Not sure if since its word format it should, but a link there isn't a link. Maybe its just supposed to be a cut and paste web address. And who's Francia? It identifies the other guy, but now who this random person is. Just a couple things that might have been oversights, not to be nit picking. :)
-AranarthX

Mav D MagMan
07-19-2002, 12:17 AM
Thanks, I would have missed that for months if you didn't let us direct linkers know!

Mav

Coaster
07-19-2002, 08:31 AM
yeah, thanks virus.. definately would've missed it.

Webmaster
07-19-2002, 09:25 AM
After being a lazy bum for several months -I am ramping back up into my habit of working 2-3 hrs a night on freelance projects. This is just the start. I will redo- that roll over graphic. I am also working on making a page about the Shatner game and emag extreme. Gunga is doing a great job of actually getting me some usable content to help update the site.

So - thanks for bearing with me - hope to slowly up date a few things around here.

davej946
07-19-2002, 10:08 AM
Looks great, Webby! Keep up the quality work.

Later ~ Dave