PDA

View Full Version : The clasic body V.S The warp feed

Fury2
07-18-2002, 11:36 PM
I have a AutoMag clasic and I am purchising a warp feed. I don't have a power feed on the gun body but I do have a powerfeed attachment. Will it work with the feed setup? Or do I have to make a mod?

hitech
07-18-2002, 11:42 PM
I don't know what you mean by a power feed attachment. However, with the "T" adapter that comes with the warp feed you can make it work with a standard feed automag.

subbeh
07-19-2002, 12:05 AM
I would look into investing about $100 into a Warp left body (assuming you're right handed).

You're lucky, I'm looking all over for a hopper right RT body to cut down into a warp body for my RT.

WicKeD_WaYz
07-19-2002, 01:12 AM
just pay the extra cash and get p/f if u can

Arturus
07-19-2002, 01:30 AM
"I don't know what you mean by a power feed attachment. However, with the "T" adapter that comes with the warp feed you can make it work with a standard feed automag."

I thought the 90 degree adapter no longer comes with the Warp feed? I had a small note in my warp feed package a few days ago, explaining that the supplier no longer makes them.

Is this true, or did someone just take my adapter and leave a note in there?

:confused:

EDIT - Just did a good ol' search. The note's a coupon. So ignore this post. :)

cphilip
07-19-2002, 08:07 AM
The 90 degree adapter still comes with it. Re-read your note in your box. I suspect it was during the time they were out of them and it says that you were are entitled to one when they come in. Save that note. It will be good for one 90 degree adapter.

If your right handed I suggest a Hopper Right body (even better yet a WArp left body) to use the warp by passing the warp feed tube up through the bottom of it and then use the long PF plug into the top of it. Thats the nicest set up (outside of the warp body) A warp body is esentially a Hopper right (or left) cut short to use the regular PF plug rather than the extended long one.

If your left handed switch that around to Hopper left or warp right.

mykroft
07-19-2002, 11:06 AM
Cut down the feed tube & use the T adaptor.