PDA

View Full Version : The Be All End All Extreme Thread

DiRTyBuNNy
07-19-2002, 02:41 AM
Well..i just thought i'd start this thread so we don't have a million of them all over the place..so if you've got a question..or want to asnwer some n00bs questions about the X-mag...well..this is your place...

AGD said fades might not make it by IAO...which is just a shade under 3 weeks away..that's cool to me if they take a while longer (would that be a few weeks? months? years?)...but since we don't know what colors they're going to be (when they do happen)...how can we go to our dealers and say we want to order one..and get on list no matter when they come out...because the longer i have this money the longer i start waining because i can't get the info i need to plunk down on one and sit and wait like the rest of us...

petefol
07-19-2002, 02:52 AM
well im guessing very few fades will be available at or after the IAO im guessing that when tom said the fades will be available around christmas he meant that thats when they will be readily available but he also said the extremes are in short supply so i dont know when they will start making lots of them. and im guessing it will be announced when you can pre-order one from the AGD store, and if your going to buy it from a local store be sure to go in and make sure they order them. maybe even bring a picture of it and tell them about it so they are more likely to order them. and if you have a lvl 10 make sure you show them a demo of how it wont chop.

Oregon_pb_
07-19-2002, 04:04 AM
I've already got my solid colored one preordered, but i would REALLY like some details about the extremes.

When should i get it? (its preordered remember)

What colors will be availible on Aug 5th?

How much is retail price?

WHat the exact specs are? (what is comes with, barrel, manual etc. )