PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 Problem/Tech Threads

shartley
07-19-2002, 09:14 AM
Now that more and more Level 10s are out there, we seem to be getting a lot of Tech questions here in Main. Am I wrong, or should ALL these Tech Questions be over in the Tech Forum? I thought that was what it was for. It was one thing using Main to promote the Level 10, but we seem to be going way past that now.

Please understand, I am not trying to be a pain, or even upset….. but AO is organized into specific forums for a reason and it has always worked great that way. I know I find it a bit distracting to go to Main and sift through Thread after Thread about Level 10 Tech problems when I don’t even OWN a Level 10. And if I did (or had ANY tech question) I would FIRST do a search, or at least go to the appropriate forum (tech) and ask there.

Again, I have no problems with the questions, but can you imagine what your living room would look like if you started using it as your garage? Main is beginning to be that way……

Just my thought.

wyn1370
07-19-2002, 09:20 AM
again with the making sense. why must you always be so darn sensible? :D
good call, to the tech forum with all you lvl 10ers

dre1919
07-19-2002, 10:51 AM
IMHO, I gotta agree with that. For the last couple of weeks at least I've come into Main and the top half of the thread board is Lvl 10 this and Lvl 10 that. It's great to have the info easily available and easy to find, but I would probably do a search first, then go to Tech section if I had a Lvl 10 question. Or maybe just PM someone you're pretty sure has the answer.

AGD
07-19-2002, 11:13 AM
I had not been monitoring Tech and missed the L10 questions. I'll start and offical "Problems" thread in tech.

AGD

TransMan
07-19-2002, 11:17 AM
Tom you have to be the only President of anything that actually listens and responds to the people thats why i love.. err ummm your cool. :D

Patron God of Pirates
07-19-2002, 11:36 AM
At first it was simply because all of the Lv.10 technical info was here (How it works, how to install, etc.), and there was no lv.10 info in the tech forum.

Maybe some of those threads should go classic over there.

shartley
07-19-2002, 12:21 PM
Thanks! :D