PDA

View Full Version : Ao Boring.

AssassN
07-19-2002, 09:49 AM
Maybe its jsut me but AO is getting boring for me. Used to spend hours of my day here. Now im just down to a fwe minutes.

LIke i said it could just be me but i know TXStorm is feeling a little of this also.

AssassN
07-19-2002, 09:55 AM
Ok 6 people have viewed this and nly one person voted, guys it takes no more than 5 secods to vote can u just do it.

shartley
07-19-2002, 09:59 AM
Yes, it does get a bit on the boring side from time to time. But keep in mind that it is an ebb and flow thing.

The months people are out playing, spending time with family and friends, etc. the content will tend to drop off here on AO. When people are more apt to be inside and not out doing things, the content will pick up. Also quite a lot of us have been very busy lately….

mykroft
07-19-2002, 10:07 AM
It varies, I tend to spend 3-4 months on it heavily, then I disappear for a few months, checking AO only occasionally. This allows me to get away from the problem of the same 3 threads being reborn constantly.

AssassN
07-19-2002, 10:08 AM
o i know ill come back, but it just seems like all of a sudden it just got boring. I jsut wanted to know if i was just me or everyone. From the poll it isn't just me. Glad one person responded. BTW i ithnk Shartley would make a great moderater if he wants to be.

Edit: The three i am tired of are Toodamnsweet needs AO spirt, like m&m color vote thing(or wat ever it called), and somethig else i forgot

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
07-19-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by AssassN
Ok 6 people have viewed this and nly one person voted, guys it takes no more than 5 secods to vote can u just do it.

4 out of the 6 were probably you checking up on it :p :p

TransMan
07-19-2002, 11:13 AM
well it wont let me post so.... anywat nope not boreing in the least i spend atleast 12 hours a day on AO sometimes more like 15 or 16 its my life what can i say :D

InfinatyBPS
07-19-2002, 01:24 PM
I noticed that it was getting boring too, I have been spending most of my online time at PBC or PBN, heheh, their Chit Chat and Small talk forums are realy ummm... interesting:D

Panzerr
07-19-2002, 01:30 PM
Boring? Boring is relative. If you are a boring person, you will be bored with whatever you do. Simple as that. It looks like you may have a little too much time on your hands, duder.

TheTramp
07-19-2002, 01:42 PM
I think all the excitment over the L10 has worn off a little bit and that's making AO seems slower. We were all really worked up when Tom was teasing us with little bits of info. He was really using his head when he desided to do it that way. It really made the forum fun and I know I wasn't the only person who spent a lot more time here then they had before. He's just lucky that the L10 stood up to all the hype (I mean hype in a good way)! :) Luckly we have the L10 input/stories to keep the good buzz going.

FutureMagOwner
07-19-2002, 01:56 PM
i just got my first mag so now i have an idea of what you guys are talking about half the time now so its more interesting for me

Jonno06
07-19-2002, 02:11 PM
yea,itkinda boring

GT
07-19-2002, 02:33 PM
dont worry guys,
It itsn't just this message board. I am a mod for www.hondanet.org and it is getting slow around thier too. What can i say it is summertime and people have alot more things to do.

here are a few boards i am apart of(might help you boredom);

(BE WARNED, these boards have alot of adult language except for the last one it is pretty civil)

www.houston-imports.com
www.clubwrx.net
www.hondalife.com
www.s2ki.com
www.clubrsx.com
http://tech.hybridgarage.com
www.honda-tech.com

my personal favorite(even though I dont drive this car)
www.miata.net

WickeDKlowN
07-19-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by mykroft
It varies, I tend to spend 3-4 months on it heavily, then I disappear for a few months, checking AO only occasionally. This allows me to get away from the problem of the same 3 threads being reborn constantly.

Ditto.

speedyejl
07-19-2002, 10:20 PM
Ive only been surfing AO heavliy in the past 2mnths when i got mag. I sepdn alota time on Pbnation and i find that AO is very refreshing and that most ppl arent a holes here and flaming dosent occur much

Cliffio
07-20-2002, 01:17 AM
it got boring for me, i took about a month or 2 break from here, i just couldnt stand to post any more, dunno why, but now im back and in full effect:)

but yeah it does get boring from time to time, i think its time for another party:)

Cliff

liigod
07-20-2002, 01:36 AM
boooo if u are bored do something about it! your sounding like curly now. Hes always "im bored" "this is boreing" "thats boreing" boooooooo thats lame just do something about it.

nutz
07-20-2002, 01:52 AM
yea, after level 10 i got bored of AO, its just gettin to repetative for me, same threads, same topics and same people. I dont post often any more, tho i used to if u can tell from my post count. I definitly dont post much on pbnation or city but i am totaly not bored of paintball. Still do it every weekend and its great stuff. I guess the excitingness about a paintball forum is starting to wear off.

And yes there are other things in this world besides mags and AO...

:eek:

FutureMagOwner
07-20-2002, 09:35 AM
WOAHHHH there is!?!?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused: