PDA

View Full Version : vert feed for mini mags?

ur4me2bunker
07-19-2002, 04:15 PM
Anyone out there know where I can pick up a verticle feed for a mini mag? I'm reworking my pimp gun a bit and wanted a vert feed body for it, chrome if possible.

CenterFire
07-19-2002, 06:11 PM
How much would you be willing to pay for it? ;)

a_malfunction
07-19-2002, 06:50 PM
Go to www.diggthis.com. Its the company that makes the diggers line of paintball cleats (Very good shoes, I recommend them). Click on the products link...

ur4me2bunker
07-21-2002, 05:02 PM
I didn't even know they were still around! I have used the shoes for years. When the they first came out I liked them so much I bought four pair. (I work for a field and got them at cost so it made sense) I just picked up a new pair on close out from NPS but thought the company themselves were gone.
My sales rep is trying to track one done for me in the warehouse. If he can find it, great, if not I will drop Diggers a line and see if they will do just the body.
Thanks a lot for the heads up. By the way, your right, they are the greatest shoe ever.

ur4me2bunker
07-21-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by CenterFire
How much would you be willing to pay for it? ;)

Depends. If my rep has one great, if not, I guess I'm at your mercy. I'll have to get a buddy to chop the feed down to a low rise though.

jeffremiller
09-20-2002, 03:50 PM
I've tried contacting Digger's several times about just buying a body but no luck. If someone has one they would part with... shoot me a price in PM.

J_

cphilip
09-20-2002, 04:07 PM
While not the Mini mag style body a RTP/Emag vertical feed body will fit and give you a vertical feed...

jeffremiller
09-20-2002, 04:09 PM
I know... I have a vert RTP already... but a vert mini would quickly become a no-rise mini :)

J_