PDA

View Full Version : Nothing but goodness from Dye's customer support

gibby
07-19-2002, 07:26 PM
Here's the deal. I ordered two jerseys from Dye yesterday with custom lettering and numbers. They got me the jersey's today! Talk about fast fulfillment and delivery! However, they messed up the names as they were both mispelled!

However, I was already impressed with how fast they delivered that I just called customer support to let them know of the errors. Chris, the guy in charge of custom orders, took care of everything and made sure two new ones are being sent away today! I was even more impressed with how they handled the situation.

Just wanted to give them credit for the fast service and awesome customer service. :)

marley618
07-19-2002, 08:02 PM
Did you get to keep the messed up jerseys or do you have to send them back?

AllAmericanMag
07-19-2002, 08:08 PM
I like DYE alot. Just got one of their Tank covers today, it's so nice.

graycie
07-19-2002, 08:39 PM
i live on the east side, so it takes the whole 10 business days to get my order. when i got it they sent me the wrong thing. i called back got a return auth. number, and wanted to have slider shorts sent to me. at the time they were out of stock, that was two months ago i still have yet to recieve any slider shorts at my door.

phiber_optik
07-19-2002, 08:58 PM
there support rox but i beg to differ on the quality of the pants... i ripped my dye pants after like 2 weeks
now i have an open crotch to get shot... no more freeballin... (as if i did before j/k)

gibby
07-19-2002, 09:22 PM
Actually, I have to send them back. But that's okay. The simple fact that they made me feel like my business was top priority, it was very stress free and pleasant.