PDA

View Full Version : intelliframe help needed!!!

oslorat
07-19-2002, 11:58 PM
hey all! i just but a used mag w/ a intelliframe and i have a rev and a warp feed but i am using the rev right kneo but will use warp later i need to knwo how to set up my rev and how to set up my warp feed and airguns.org or whatever it is takes hrs to load and wont let me save cause aol sux...does anyone know of a web page where it is just ther on how to do the whole thing caus i would also like to know how it works. and i would like to set up my loading equip for the job.

thanx levi

Scooter/Cootie
07-20-2002, 12:04 AM
Ok, if I translated your post correctly, your trying to figure out how to add a warp and revy to your mag w/ an intelliframe, right? :D

I would try a search first here on the forums if your able to do so. This topics been brought up a number of times and Tom's posted some good info on how to mount the warp + Revy.

Hope this helps.

oslorat
07-20-2002, 12:16 AM
really i just need a .html link cause my adobe is updated just to stinkin slow w/ aol and that close i need to know hoe to set me rev up for then intelliframe and how to set a warp up for and intelliframe. thanx levi

sicones
07-20-2002, 07:26 AM
he wants to know how do do the intellifeed but his acrobat reader isnt working

oslorat
07-20-2002, 03:29 PM
exactly..i have the new acrobat reader its just to slow w/ aol and whe it eventually does come up hrs later i cant save it. HELP!!!! i really just need an html link
levi