PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps this would compliment Timmy63's blade trigger quite nicely...

Cypres0099
07-20-2002, 01:24 AM
Have you ever noticed that when you put your emag mode selector switch thingamajig down a bit just past the hybrid mode it gives you your super short electronic pull along with the reactiveness?

It will only stay like that if you hold it there, but when you get it there, it's sweet. Wouldn't it be great if someone with some time and a cnc machine or whatnot could make an after market switch.

Say that has hybrid and electric mode where it always is and then somehow when you flip the switch all the way to the back it will then go into super short hybrid mode.

I've heard a lot of great things about the tl63 and plan on getting one but would this not make a great pair?

Please, tell me your thoughts on this and if you have noticed the "short hybrid mode"

pumpamatic
07-20-2002, 02:50 AM
I don't own an Emag, but I have no idea what you're talking about. The Emag I have shot was insanely short and reactive in hybrid. To me it would seem you have a problem or need to adjust something.

Cypres0099
07-20-2002, 08:48 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with mine, hybrid mode has a relitively (sp?) long (and bouncy) trigger pull.

speedballbanks
07-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Cypres0099
I don't think there is anything wrong with mine, hybrid mode has a relitively (sp?) long (and bouncy) trigger pull.

i don't think your understanding what he is saying he said wouldn't it be cool if someone could make a a stop or something of the sort so it would be super short hybrid mode(or yuo can just call it hybrid mode and and make manual it's own thing ;) ) but that is what he is saying have you ever tried it.

FreshmanBob
07-20-2002, 01:19 PM
duct tape anyone?

ghetto but cheap and would work for atleast a little while..

Cypres0099
07-20-2002, 10:34 PM
Hmmm, maybe not duct tape but perhaps dremel tool! :D

Do they sell that part in the AGD store...