PDA

View Full Version : LX at IAO

shadow462
07-20-2002, 05:04 PM
Anyone know if Level Ten will be available at the IAO this year???????? If so, will it be (around) $85, and will there be techs on hand to install or assist with installation? ALSO, does anyone know how to (or some one who does) make "Jewel" type stickers. I'd like to get some made, and I'm curious how. I'm thinking something on the body rail (in an area i'd dremel out) that signifies LX is in it. Thanks all,
John

SlipknotX556
07-20-2002, 05:09 PM
Yes lvl 10's will be avabile at the IAO. Its not very hard to install but maybe you can be lucky and have tom install it. :)

Jonno06
07-20-2002, 05:36 PM
oooooooooo

that jewel idea is a very good idea...i want one i want one!

yea,should be available to IAO...i need to order my LX actually.

Muzikman
07-20-2002, 05:36 PM
Again, yesh the LX will be available, and the MSRP is $85, but my guess is that it will be a little cheaper than that at the open.

Just curious, what part of the 'Burgh are you from? Where do you normaly play?

AGD
07-20-2002, 05:44 PM
Yes available
Yes we will install (probably not me)
Yes at some Show Special Price (don't know how much)

AGD

SlipknotX556
07-20-2002, 07:08 PM
TOM. Im gonna fly up the IAO and make you install my LX. ;)

FreshmanBob
07-20-2002, 08:08 PM
Me thinks I'll get a LX design laser milled onto my micromag by palmers or something (eventually)

got a paycheck comming.. :D

shadow462
07-20-2002, 10:33 PM
TOM, Thanks so much for the official word, I was ver sad i couldn't beta test (no money, no air, no time, moving so nowhere to ship) and now i am happy again. And I'm even more thrilled about the special IAO price, any chance of an AOer discount? (now i'm just being greedy) Thanks to everyone else for helping me out too, no where else can you ask a question and have 6 credible, informative replies in hours. And I appreciate the kudos on the jewel idea, if only someone could do it. Take care everybody, and thanks again!

John Case
Level Ten will cause me to miss my car payment...
Team Vanish