PDA

View Full Version : I am horrible without my warp feed!

paintballrulzs
07-20-2002, 07:22 PM
Ok well i get to the field early all happy and pumped my gun is shooting perfect. So i waited for people to arrive because i am always the first one there. The first game it was 2 squids on me, so i go to chrono first because i am walking. Alright 279, good. Next shot 280, good. Then i shot my 3rd shot and noticed that the warp wasn't feeding. This was a nitemare to me. I have had more problems with my warp feed. So i was a little worried. I take the battery cap off and noice the wire came undone not from the battery end but the other end. I can not figure out where it goes so i have to send it back to AGD. So the first game i rolled the 2 squids. The next games where the same. Then some competetion shows up (not saying i am the best or anything) and things were different. Alright so it is a 3 on 3. I get paired up with the 2 kids i rolled earlier in the day...great. For one they don't talk, don't move, and don't even look out there bunker. The other team was one of my teamates, a local novice player with an ir3, and a newbie with a tippy and reactice trigger. So off the break i bump to the right of the 50, just before the 50. So i am looking out my right side and was snapshooting the kid with the tippy and got him. So i go around the right a little bit because i had a lot of room and started shooting at this guy in the triange (airball field) and he shot back. This whole time the other 2 kids are in the back. So i was looking at him when he popped back. Every once in a while i would give him a few shots to let him know i was all over him. Then my teamates (not this game but tourneys) comes out the left side of the 50 and lights me up. Meanwhile the 2 kids are in the back bunker not doing anything. The kid runs up and double bunkers our other 2 guys. Next game i got hit out on the hopper from the kid with the ir3. The next game i got hit in the hopper off the break bumping the snake. Next 2 games we won, i didn't get out. We keep changing the teams and finally it is me and the guy with the ir3. I get nailed in the hopper. Just great. A few games later one hits my ricochet and deflects into my mask. Not a fun day at all. I need my warp! I hope i have it for nepl or i am done!

FrAuStY
07-20-2002, 07:33 PM
NO DUDE! Don't send it to AGD...Look at my pic....then open your warp up and find this area on the board. Now when you take the board off the warp case..be careful..there are two little springs...HANG ON TO THOSE! Then once the board is off the warp,get a soldering iron..strip some of the wire insulation off and re-solder it where it came from. You can find this on your board and you'll see where the wire was soldered.

virus
07-20-2002, 07:54 PM
what is that blue thing next to your bat compartment.... a 12v reg???????

if it is i like... i am gonna hope i can get the at rat shack =)

of course if ya got the part# handy that would be great also... or if not rat shack... then where can i fit it =)

ok on a side note.... my 1000th post... only took a little under 2 years... but there none the less =)

rehme
07-20-2002, 09:27 PM
yeah tell us where did you get that 12v regulator i want one please tell us thx

-mark rehme

zads27
07-20-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by FrAuStY
NO DUDE! Don't send it to AGD...Look at my pic....then open your warp up and find this area on the board. Now when you take the board off the warp case..be careful..there are two little springs...HANG ON TO THOSE! Then once the board is off the warp,get a soldering iron..strip some of the wire insulation off and re-solder it where it came from. You can find this on your board and you'll see where the wire was soldered.

It's not a 12v reg (those two posts above this).. it's simply a DPDT switch, wired into the board. This way you can switch between two different 9v batteries anytime.

Interestingly enough, I picked the exact same switch and exact same mounting position as you! Didn't follow anyone else's guide or anything, just thought that was the best place to place it. :cool: