PDA

View Full Version : To Level 10 or not to Level 10

mihanikos
07-20-2002, 09:35 PM
I have a minimag with standard valve that I love. I can shoot pretty fast and haven't had any real chopping problems. Should I spend the money and get a Lvl 10 or buy something else (Intelli or Retro valve?)

Restola
07-20-2002, 09:39 PM
If you dont have a problem with chopping then I would not suggest buying something that solves the chopping problem.

Check out the intelliframe, they are great.

SqueegeeKid
07-20-2002, 09:51 PM
I don't have a problem with chopping so i didn't bother getting it...yet.

I'm about to pay off my credit card bill so i just might pick it up for safeties sake, and because i don't like money burning a hole in my wallet :)

My Mag's pretty much complete and i have nothing left to do to it, so i say if you're not chopping buy something else.

Hexis
07-21-2002, 12:23 AM
Level 10 is not only a solution to the chopping problem. It's also very gentile on paint (allowing a mag to shoot and love very brittle paint). It also has the new superbolt which reduces kick (and a lil weight). I say level 10 all the way!

mihanikos
07-21-2002, 02:07 AM
But I've read it slows the gun down

Schnitzel
07-21-2002, 02:15 AM
it slows the rate a few BPS...not all that much to notice, really. i wouldn't worry about it.

@TheOne@
07-21-2002, 02:25 AM
Yes it seams like it can slow it down if the balls are not feeding fast enough but.... having it go a little slower and actualy hitting something is better then shooting corkscrews every which way

mihanikos
07-21-2002, 02:30 AM
Well not having it feed fast enough won't be a prob, I'll have a warp in a few days. Because I'm adding a warp, should I get it, or will I be fine without it, like I said before, I never really had a problem with chopping, and I hardly short stroke, and I can still lay some heavy paint

DiRTyBuNNy
07-21-2002, 02:38 AM
I'm getting...well...just because...I'm a lemming..and I like it that way...

TransMan
07-21-2002, 07:37 AM
Well ive nevver chopped a single ball in my RT but i still got Lvl10. wWy you ask because its is A LOT more gentle on paint and i can not feel any Kick at all and i mean NONE when i shoot.

Hexis
07-21-2002, 12:44 PM
You must not have see the "Mag's Can't do THAT!" video. I'm sure level 10 slows things down a bit, but it's still capible of 20bps on an RT. I would not count the slowdown as a problem. If you are shooting too fast for a classic valve, get a ReTro. You can even transfer the level 10 kit to it. If you think you need more than 20bps, good luck feeding it, and seek professional help. ;)

gibby
07-21-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by TransMan
Well ive nevver chopped a single ball in my RT but i still got Lvl10. wWy you ask because its is A LOT more gentle on paint and i can not feel any Kick at all and i mean NONE when i shoot.

For once Transman, I will have to agree with you. I noticed a big difference in the recoil! Actually, I couldn't feel it at all. I'm definitely happy with my lvl 10 upgrade!

Jonno06
07-21-2002, 03:29 PM
i dont chop THAT much,but i still chop..

i want to know,no matter what,my mag wont chop the ball.....and you know murphys law.....

the ball is gonna chop right when it counts...

DiRTyBuNNy
07-21-2002, 11:21 PM
Well..I'm getting an eMag..and well..i live in Angel and Cocker town (I actually live down the street from Dye...i know..it's tough..it really is..)...and if i want to really show those people what an eMag can do..well..i can't chop..and I'm going to do the finger test to who ever will watch..