PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING Trigger JOB!

Jammin James
07-21-2002, 12:08 AM
I just did a sweet trigger job for my z-grip. What I did was used the back of the frame as stop and then put a twistie tie under the frame screw which you then insert far enough into the space between the trigger and the frame to take out all front slack. This way the back of the frame stops it as soon as it hits the frame and there is no front slack. (BTW, there is a paper thin space b/w trigger and trigger rod). Is this bad for the gun?

Jammin James
07-21-2002, 12:12 AM
only side affect so far is that the safety doesn't work any more. oh well!:)

Minimag2002
07-21-2002, 09:33 AM
Yo Cool, Can you put up a diagram or picture to show us how to do it?

X-Plosive
07-21-2002, 09:49 AM
I did that with a rubberband a while ago except I put a little bit of paper on the rubberband in the area the field strip screw clamps it. I could still use the safety because you just push the trigger forward a bit and lock the safety in place. Does the twist tie work well?

Jammin James
07-21-2002, 12:21 PM
I couldn't get the valve out so I had to undo the trigger job a bit. Do you think it would harm the gun if I drilled out the underside of the body so the on/off pin wouldn't get stuck in that hole?

Jammin James
07-21-2002, 12:25 PM
Has anyone else done that kind of drilling, because it would let you have the shortest trigger pull but still let you get your valve out. The only problem is i dont know if it would hurt the gun. Anyone know?