PDA

View Full Version : HELP.. AGD or PTP Warp?!

Daroach
07-21-2002, 01:18 AM
Now I am going to be straight up and honest. I use a freeflow racegun, and I am getting tired of hopper shots, so please help me out.

I basically want to know the differences between AGD's warp and PTP's warp feed systems.

How much they weigh.
How many balls will they feed, cause with a HALO B, I can shoot about 18bps full auto, which will keep up or will they keep up?
Do both have a 12v mod?
Do they mount different, and if so which mounts better?

And i know this is an AGD site so it will prolly more bais to AGD's warp, but i need the pros/cons about both of them.

I will probably think of more questions later.

-Chris

mihanikos
07-21-2002, 02:12 AM
They are pretty much the same, except the PTP comes with extra adapters to mount it to other guns. If you own a mag, buy the AGD, if not, buy the PTP.

Schnitzel
07-21-2002, 02:18 AM
PTP has the sensors on the diverter plate, AGD has them inside.

Daroach
07-21-2002, 03:25 AM
but what is the big difference between AGD having them inside to where the PTP is on the plate? So I take it that the AGD warp will feed upon the rattling of the gun, but my freeflow cocker doesn't shake near as much as a mag, so should I get a PTP?

sniper1rfa
07-21-2002, 08:57 AM
if so, get the PTP, if not, get AGD's (its cheaper).

07-21-2002, 09:46 AM
the proteam warp has nicer hose imo, you can bend it all over the place and it feeds great (no need to drill a hole in your hopper, just bend the hose around). the agd hose tends to kink.

the pro team warp comes with an aluminum 90 degree powerfeed adapter to throw on the end of the hose, the agd one is plastic. not a big deal if u have a mag.

the pro team warp comes with a couple feed adapters for the angel and bushmaster i beleve.

then there is the sensor thing.

other than that, they are the same.

mykroft
07-21-2002, 01:16 PM
Moving the sensor closer to the gun allows it to function better on guns like the shocker, with nearly no kick.

The Rule is:

AGD gun, AGD Warp

non-AGD Gun, PTP Warp

Follow it and you won't go wrong.