PDA

View Full Version : Rt Is Pinging

DARTH MORG
07-21-2002, 02:25 PM
WHEN SHOOTING, THE BOLT IS SLAMMING INTO THE MAINBODY. I WAS USING AN ANS FOAMY BOLT BUT THE BASE OF THE BOLT HAS MUSHROOMED AND A PIECE HAS BROKEN OFF. I HAVE THE LVL 10 ON ORDER AND I NEED TO CURE THIS POWER PROBLEM. OBVIOUSLY THE BOLT IS MOVING TOO FAR FORWARD ,BUT HOW DO I STOP THIS? THE MAIN BODY IS SLIGHTLY DAMAGED AND THE ANS BOLT IS TRASH.The base of the bolt is slamming into the main body this is why the ANS mushroomed. when shooting very fast it sounds like a chain gun-very distinct sound. my velocity is also eratic.i have also changed the bolt spring and bumper.

sicones
07-21-2002, 03:27 PM
you got it right "THE ANS BOLT IS TRASH" put back the stock bolt and see if it still does it

/spelling

Omicron
07-21-2002, 04:01 PM
Please don't type in all CAPS, it makes it hard to read. What do you mean the bolt is slamming into the mainbody (what part of the bolt is slamming into it)? The mainbody has a little "ring" that the spring and end of the bolt catches on so it doesn't shoot down the barrel.

TransMan
07-21-2002, 05:21 PM
Ok ANS is junk dont use it and for the Slaming thing you either need to have a bumper or your spring is wore out and you need a new one.