PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to the tourney in peperal MA ?

Rancid Milk
07-21-2002, 06:47 PM
Theres a tourney in peppreal MA on august 4 and I was wondering if anyone was going. Me and two other kids will probably be playing in the youth division (under 17). Just wondering if anyone was going. Thanks,
Jeff

dansim
07-21-2002, 07:21 PM
well on august 4 theres a pnl tourney in cape cod, lots of people..lots

Rancid Milk
07-22-2002, 10:07 AM
Yeah, I heard about that, but this is our first tourney so we are using it to get started. It is just a little one from what Ive heard, Paintball Wizard is sponsoring it. There are just the youth league and the adult league which youth can play in if they think they are good enough. We want to try to play pnl or nepl soon though.

oldsoldier
07-22-2002, 11:00 AM
I'm not, but I am looking for an outdoor place to play this saturday thats close. Am in central MA...what other fields are around here?

Patron God of Pirates
07-22-2002, 11:48 AM
After playing Speedball for the first time at the NJ AO Meet, I have managed to open the minds of my Rec teammates. It's very possible that both Ice Pirate Squads (Ninja and Cowboy) will be at the Perprell tournry.

We wont be in the youth division, so good luck to you. I hope to see you there.

Rancid Milk
07-22-2002, 11:57 AM
Hey, oldsoldier, are you back here now? You live in Gardner right? I play every sunday with about ten or more guys, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you came along.

and god Of Pirates, good luck to you in the adult league, It'll be nice to have some other AOers there :D.

magsRus
07-22-2002, 02:02 PM
GO GLOBAL RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot woot

Rancid Milk
07-22-2002, 05:02 PM
Mags r us, are you playing in it? id so, what division?