PDA

View Full Version : Trying out warpless center feed set up with Lvl 10

cphilip
07-22-2002, 08:45 AM
Gonna try this set up for a little while and report on it. Is much lighter thats for sure. For you wennies out there!

So the cphilip tequila fade with black center feed body on it:

Jonno06
07-22-2002, 09:53 AM
ouch

that emag is so sexy....wheres mine?

cant wait to get my emag..yay!

tell us how it works...

wyn1370
07-22-2002, 10:21 AM
That is a massive high rise. You should chop it down to run like the no-feed.
PS maybe that's what color I should get my C&C

cphilip
07-22-2002, 10:58 AM
Yea thats the older style stock one. Wonder if they might chop it for me if I turn out to like the set up? :)

oldsoldier
07-22-2002, 10:58 AM
Thats how I'm running mine. Havent had any probs at all. One side note; after the AO party, I changed to a larger spring and had alot of probs. Went back to the smallest spring...worked fine again.
Also, you can still tilt like 45 degrees with the c/f and fire fine. I love the setup, but am still considering cutting it down.

cphilip
07-22-2002, 11:01 AM
Oh yea now I remember that! I belive I asked you about it too. Cool good to know. Springs as in the lvl 10? Been getting alright with the middle cut one myself. Might need to replace that reg spring of yours. I heard of a few needing to do that to run the middle and longest ones.

FaSSt
07-22-2002, 11:14 AM
That's the body style I used before the Warp body I have now on my Emag, and I really liked it. I never had the blowback problems some people write so much of.

You will outshoot your Revy, X-board or not, so perhaps your next upgrade should be a Halo B. This would also have the added benefit of keeping tension on your ball stack (although that just sounds so wrong in so many ways) to eliminate any blowback/"bolt-bobbing" issues you may experience.

Having said all that, I LOVE my Warp setup.

Doc Nickel
07-22-2002, 01:40 PM
So far, my spankin'-new handbuilt centerfeed is workin' just fine. I still haven't played an actual game with it, but the targets out back of the shop are soaked. :D

http://www.docsmachine.com/galleries/redmagvert.jpg

Doc.

paintbattler
07-22-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Doc Nickel
So far, my spankin'-new handbuilt centerfeed is workin' just fine.
how did you build that? i couldnt do it

07-22-2002, 02:28 PM
*drool* :D Looks cooler than the warped one and is probably a lot easier to run with. You gonna be at the IAO Phil I will test it for you :D

Doc how many times you gonna post that mag?:)

Doc Nickel
07-22-2002, 02:37 PM
Hey, if you'd just spent seven hours in the shop building something like that, you'd want to show it off too! I don't 'show off' often, but ya gotta admit, at least it's not "Hey look! I put a chrome 'flame' drop-forward on my Shocker! Isn't that KEWL?" :D

Paintbattler, you can read about some of what it took here. (http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=9013&messageid=1027320573)

Doc.

cphilip
07-22-2002, 02:40 PM
Dang nice one Doc! Man you gotta do mine down for me!!!! Thanks for the picture I could never get tired of that one.

Also might I say its nice seeing you coming on AO so much lately. A real pleasure.

covadsucks
07-22-2002, 05:22 PM
Hey Doc,how much to do that to a black teflon vertfeed Emag body? If I were to provide the Centerfeed body, would you be able to make it look just as pretty and still remain black or would it need to be recoated or a polished body.

SlipknotX556
07-22-2002, 05:49 PM
YES! GO PHIL! Phil is like me center feed lvl 10. So much better then warp feed, easier to deal with.

07-22-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Doc Nickel
Hey, if you'd just spent seven hours in the shop building something like that, you'd want to show it off too! I don't 'show off' often, but ya gotta admit, at least it's not "Hey look! I put a chrome 'flame' drop-forward on my Shocker! Isn't that KEWL?" :D

Paintbattler, you can read about some of what it took here. (http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=9013&messageid=1027320573)

Doc.

It is very sexy I will admit that :D