PDA

View Full Version : Shocker Troubleshoot

Krazy Ivan
07-22-2002, 08:45 AM
I have a 99 DS shocker, running off of 150psi, 20oz CO2, on a remote line.

Now I gas it up and everything, all is well, my girlfriend shoots about 15 shots through it, and all of a sudden it won't fire. It will cycle fully, the bolt moves back then forward, but the bolt doesn't shoot any air through it. The hammer is just push back and forth moving the bolt.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Gecko
07-22-2002, 09:49 AM
first thing first try a new battery
if that doesn't work take the lower body off the gun and disconnect the wires going to the board. On the main body you will see 2 solinoids with white buttons on them. Pressurise the gun and push the buttons. One will make your bolt go forward and back the other will make the gun fire. If the gun still doesn't fire you have a mechanical issue if it does fire it may be electrical. When looking at the back of the gun remove the lower left tube's guts. Grease the small black poppet and white delrin spacer. Pull the spring a little and stretch it out. From the front of the gun remove the lower right tube, clean and grease the silver firing poppet. Remove the delrin split ring and clean underneath it. When you reassemble the lower tube make sure the metal connecting rod is sitting properly between the 2 assemblies. Let me know if any of this works.
Gecko

Krazy Ivan
07-22-2002, 09:52 AM
Cool thanks, I have to try that when I get home then. I'll have to let you know how it comes out in the morning... Work has a T1, and home I have a 56K...Once your used to a T1 you don't go back.