PDA

View Full Version : 1st Tourny!

sk8dood
07-22-2002, 12:14 PM
Hey! I played my first 3-man last night. Me and my friend that works at the local field were just going to ref the tourny, but the owner told us we could play in it, and he would hook us up with some paint and free air. So we were in. The only problem was we didnt have the 3rd person. We found some guy who was playing with a stock cocker, and he joined us. I was shooting my B2k, and my firend was using his Spyder Flash.

Our first game was really sloppy. We got one 2 elems, then all of us got eleminated (that sucked). Then we decided that we needed to communicate better. So from our 2nd to our last game we maxed all of them except 2. So we were very happy. We ended up placing 1st, only winning by 5 points. Our prize for winning 1st was a case of inferno, but i am just happy we placed 1st.

I think another thing that helped us becides communication was watching the other players. We were lucky because we refed the games we werent playing.

No i dont have any pics, i wish i did.

Jonno06
07-22-2002, 01:54 PM
congrats!!!!!!!!

i hope i do as good as u when i play a tourny

TransMan
07-22-2002, 02:03 PM
That impressive that 3 peopel that had never practiced together were able to win against others who were and actual team(im assuming). Hmm reffing the other games i can see how that would be an advantage hehe. ;)

SteveD
07-22-2002, 02:46 PM
You gotta start somewhere and 1st place is a great first tourney result! Keep it up.

SteveD
AGD Lions