PDA

View Full Version : XZRT Mag-- A suggestion for AGD

mrbrutal
07-22-2002, 04:12 PM
How about AGD making a limited edition mag with Level X and Z-grip on an RT Pro, hence the name XZRT.

XZRT your Pride!
XZRT your DOMINANCE!

...just a randome thought

a_malfunction
07-22-2002, 05:37 PM
I like it!

virus
07-22-2002, 08:14 PM
ya know... for that i would buy another mag... esp if it is an I-Zgrip.... and may even spring for and anno job of some kind also....

i luv this idea.... come on TK ya know ya wanna :D :D :D

lillfroboy
07-22-2002, 08:37 PM
Dude that would be awesome i sure as hell would buy it

Sooky
07-22-2002, 09:29 PM
I also like the XZRT slogan. It's cool...:)

OldSchoolMag
07-23-2002, 01:19 AM
I feel like an idiot - five minutes after reading this post, something clicks: XZRT = Exert (or however you spell it, it's 1:28am, cut me some slack). You flung that one past me. I like it though!

OSM

virus
07-25-2002, 07:11 PM
well i dont want to see this on die....

this is something i really like... and serves a couple of purposes....

1 i finally get and I-Zgrip, 2 its good excuse to buy another gun and get it with a black warp body (always wanted on of those) 3 it would deff be in a very limited number and would be a great way to show off a marker that looks good, don't chop and still keep the rof way up there when needed.....

so i'm still hopin this can happen.... be even better to see it before shatnerball but i know that is dreamin esp sence AGD said they were gonna work on marketin first then maybe we might see and I-Zgrip =(

oh well guess i'll have to keep waiting

virus
07-26-2002, 07:21 PM
so anyone else have an opinion on this?? or are me and these 6 others the ones that like this idea........

lillfroboy
07-26-2002, 08:18 PM
i think its just us dude... i hope tom read this and is getting sparks in his head because i would surley buy this one if the produced it

virus
07-27-2002, 03:42 AM
well i was thinkin again...... do a C&C extreme body with smear anno with matchin on the Z, barrel and forgrip..... there should be no problem with the Z and forgrip fitting as the grip could be made smaller the a bat.pack to acomadate teh Z.....

the more i thought about doing this with an extreme bosy the more i liked it.... and i'm guess it would cost about what an Emag is now... as we wouldn't need all the E parts or battery... though if we did still use the battery to power our hoppers/warps that would be cool.... i can almost picture this now =)

virus
07-29-2002, 03:34 PM
just the bi-daily up

just hopin TK will see this and comment on it... i'll probly let it die in a week.... (maybe) =)

personman
07-29-2002, 03:36 PM
Um.. soon RTs will come stock with level 10 and well.. of corse theres the z grip..

Bigzamboni
07-29-2002, 08:45 PM
I have an old-school RT with Level 10, and a z-grip.

Of course, I have the Warp-XZRT because I have a Warp on me gun. :D

virus
07-29-2002, 09:54 PM
i know i could do it that way... but in my 2nd or 3rd post i had a brainstorm of sorts, which i'll go over again.....

a custom annoed extreme body, I-Zgrip, barrel, forgrip/battpack(pack if it was either a stubby or could be extended out a little more to work with the Z so we could power our warps/hopper with it).... just think how sweet that would look... heck even maybe have a custom mill job done to it so there would be no mistaking it... granted with the X body and Z grip it would be hard not to but to have it all match and blend together..... would IMNSHO look very tight....