PDA

View Full Version : Need help FAST with a Cocker Problem

MicrOMag
07-22-2002, 06:37 PM
Okay, my cousin bought a brand new cocker off of ebay. He came over my house the other day and I told him to show me the gun. We took the gun out and sometimes when he pulled the trigger, it would send enough air through to shoot the ball out.

Problem -
This is only like 10% of the time it shoots. The other 90% the gun sounds like it has absolutely no power. You can hear the gun click and click and click every time you pull the trigger and shoot and it recocks itself. But the balls will either jam in the barrel because they won't shoot out. Or the ball will basically dribble out.

I have a micromag rt and haven't tinkered with cockers enough to know the problem. I assume its timing I'm not sure. He leaves soon and I need help.

My AIM name is eyephgirls I'll be on for awhile. Since I'm not very good at descriptions it probably would be a help to watch the video we made of his gun the other day. If you're highspeed or you'll take the time for me to send you the video, then by all means I'll show it.

Please help.
Thanks in advance.

mykroft
07-22-2002, 07:12 PM
Go to www.paintballravi.com and read up all you can.

Telefragged
07-22-2002, 10:38 PM
Bad timing, either re-time it if you know how, or learn from www.paintballravi.com like mykroft suggested. There's a really comprehensive "Autococker Infosheet" there, good bit of literature for your cousin.