PDA

View Full Version : Is It Worth Getting Level 10

madden2g
07-22-2002, 09:11 PM
FOR THE PEOPLE WITH THE LEVEL 10 UPGRADE IS IT WORTH IT OR NOT. SEEMS LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE HAVING ALOT OF PROBLEMS MAYBE MINOR PROBLEMS BUT PROBLEMS. ?????

AcemanPB
07-22-2002, 09:30 PM
well i got mine and it was WELL worth the money, from now on everytime i let out a long string of balls and hear a "psst" a stop for a minute and say "thank you AGD" haha

level 10 is great and you should look into, even if your not having choping problems it still gives the gun no kick, and for me it seems like i can fire faster with LX installed :confused:

TransMan
07-22-2002, 09:37 PM
Well i have it and its worth every cent i paid for it and then some.

puckmaster
07-22-2002, 10:12 PM
I think it is one of the better upgrades made for mags. and its not that expensive compared to other AGD upgrades.

Linx
07-22-2002, 10:23 PM
I would have paid double! Well worth it.

Wheelman
07-23-2002, 05:23 AM
we all like Ron Sterns work, but you don't need to put up a huge pic everytime you post. It's irritating.

Cairo [555]
07-23-2002, 07:18 AM
Hi guys,

i own a MiniMag and is it also worth upgrading?
i wanna make it faster!

btw anybody any idea what happens, when i try to shoot to fast my on/off valve gets stuck!

i have opened it up and took the Minimag manual with it!
it seems in the manual that there should be 2 (two) O-rings
when you look at the on/off valve the way i should insert it to the valve body then you can only use one O-ring otherwise i can't slide the valvebody into the gunbody.

Any advise would be welcome!

Kind regards,

Niels Hanssen

Wheelman
07-23-2002, 07:23 AM
with the stock valve there should be a diagram of how the on/ff goes in right next to the hole try that, and a little oil couldn't hurt either

Cairo [555]
07-23-2002, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the tip wheelman!

but i already added some grease to the on/off valve, but i don't know if this fixed the problem.
i have not played jet!

will do so sunday!

i have seen the laser engraved diagram but it also says two O-rings!

i have it working with one ring!
it's working fine and i also beleive that there have never been a second o-ring!

Kind regards,

Niels Hanssen.

hitech
07-23-2002, 07:59 PM
The level 10 upgrade is one of the best upgrades you can get, at any price. It is well worth it. To quote Master Card:

Automag classic - $250.00
Level 10 Upgrade - $85.00
Never having to use a squeege - priceless

:D

athomas
07-24-2002, 11:14 AM
Most problems you hear are from people "super tuning" the bolt setup to achieve ultimate perfection. These people are testing the extreme limits of the level 10 setup. Most people don't need to operate at this level.

I highly recommend the level 10 upgrade. Even if you don't "super tune" it and just use the basic setup with the short spring, it will eliminate all chops in most cases.

Originally posted by Cairo [555]
Thanks for the tip wheelman!

but i already added some grease to the on/off valve, but i don't know if this fixed the problem.
i have not played jet!

i have seen the laser engraved diagram but it also says two O-rings!

i have it working with one ring!
it's working fine and i also beleive that there have never been a second o-ring!

Use two o-rings like in the diagram. Use a light lubricant, not grease. Grease gets sticky.

Here is a diagram of the on/off internals.

http://www.geocities.com/thomasan2000/on-off.htm

SIGSays
07-24-2002, 07:23 PM
it's not problems or minor problems... it's just that some of us are too stupid to fine tune it... so then we ask for help... and if you check the threads most of them say oh. nvm i figured it out.... stupid n00b me... and they left a power tube spacer in there or something... or put the carrier backwards