PDA

View Full Version : 2nd time out with RT Pro

Tron
07-23-2002, 01:37 AM
Ok I took my automag out again for the second try out. I put 1,000rds through it and not one ball break or chop. We played out in Burbank at Conquest which despite its size was really cool. The people were all great, the refs were cool, and it was a nice SoCal day. Since we got there a bit late they only charged us $15 each for Co2 and air all day.

First game we played we hooked up with a private group for loves Challenge, which was an end of day game but we tried it out anyway. It goes like this you can get hit as many times as you want and are only out if you call yourself out when you can't take it anymore or you can cap the flag and it ends.

The game starts off and its 4v4 and 3 move left and I cover right for a little bit before I move up. This guy tries to flank us and I catch him with a quick burst of 8-10. He gets cover and tries to make a mad dash, as I unload on him. I felt bad but like the rules state its up to him to call himself out. He finally did after I hit him around 40x and he walked out covered in green marb goo. :D While all this was happenning his buddies grabbed the flag. So I moved up the only way they could get back.

They were two new guys so I didn't want to be to rough on them. I heard him tell his buddy cover me as I run. He pops out right side of the bunker and starts shooting at me. I put a few his way and he goes back in as his buddy comes out. I unload on his gun and hopper which was sticking out and got 1-2 on his hands and he promptly went back in. There was a bit of break in the bamboo so I put a few there and they dropped to the floor crying out they couldn't move. This went on till they called the 15min rule and we walked out. All in all I was hit 6 times and there were no hard feelings when we talked afterwards.

It was a good day and a lot of fun but there was a group of cheaters no one cared much for and ruined my last two games, and my friends last three.

-Tron

p.s. Automag owns. :cool:

shartley
07-23-2002, 06:50 AM
Thanks for the post. It is amazing how the “Mags Chop” statement falls way short on RT Pros isn’t it? ;)

I love mine and honestly am not looking to “upgrade” to the E-Mag any time soon. No need to. And it is funny that my setup is stock yet when people see it they all comment on what a VERY nice setup it is. Yet most other folks spend all their time upgrading, customizing, tweaking, etc…… mine is out of the box, slap on the 68/4500 Flatline, a DF and Revy, Tank Cover and PLAY! :D

It also has real class. It does not look like a plastic toy.

I am glad you like your RT Pro….. AGD has a real winner with that one, and I am always surprised they don’t push it as much as the E-Mag.

Telefragged
07-23-2002, 12:31 PM
Sounds like you had a great day, but I don't know how appealing that alst gametype would be to me...

I'm still waiting for my Flatline to come in from my shop so I can play with my RT Pro. I agree with Shartley, the RTP is a mechanical marker which strains the limit of mechanical marker performance. It seems like the RTP is less popular than Classic Mags and E-Mags for some reason, and I also don't think AGD really "pushes" the RTP as much as they could.

brian terry
07-23-2002, 01:20 PM
well i use the sfl now .but if i did not have it i would be useing the rt or rt pro.love it when people post how well they like there mags....

SiLeNt X
07-23-2002, 01:31 PM
lets not forget about the gun that started your guns, the RT:D

gibby
07-23-2002, 01:34 PM
Although I don't have an RT Pro, I love my RetroMini as well! I can't wait to go out and play with it and test out my newly installed Lvl 10! :D

than205
07-23-2002, 06:00 PM
I have to admit that I have lusted in my heart for an RT since I first saw one.
Now I have one and like Shartley I have no plans to upgrade any further.
But if someone threw a basketcase Cocker my way....

rhetor22
07-23-2002, 06:25 PM
I have never seen an RT-Pro besides pictures on line, but from what i've heard, and the technical details, it does seem to be the most mechanically advanced piece of paintball engineering out there. It combines incredibly intense physics and mechanical science to create an excelent performance level with the least amount of complexion.

I would kill for an RT-Pro. It is by far IMO the hottest looking gun AGD has produced. I think its the best looking paintball gun to date. Its just awesome. If i had the money, i would have one.

TransMan
07-23-2002, 06:32 PM
Personaly i like the Old RTs better prob because i have one but i like the Gasthru grip and the Air outlets for guages and stuff.