PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe or Warp?

Ultimator
07-23-2002, 12:16 PM
Well I have about $110 to spend ... and I was wondering. Which should I get? A chrome intelliframe or a warp feed? Right now I have the stock frame on my mag (bleh). Hopper hits aren't too big of a problem for me but I play front or front tape most of the time so it's nice to be a lot more compact.

Ultimator
07-24-2002, 11:43 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

0 votes
0 posts

You spent the time to click on the thread you can be decent enough to give your opinion to someone who needs it.

K-villeplayer
07-24-2002, 11:54 AM
Since hopper shots aren't that big of a deal to you, I would say the intelliframe. The ability to be able to fire a little faster in a shorter amount of time while snap shooting would seem to suit you better. I went through the same question and ended up getting the intelliframe.

Will Wood
07-24-2002, 11:59 AM
Hey! I've got the air valve thingy. It it just the metal part tho...No spring pack or velocity adjuster.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-25-2002, 02:01 AM
Well...I'd say Intelli...Warp's really are a personal thing..some people like it..some don't...but everybody loves a nice tight frame...

demonguy8
07-25-2002, 03:56 AM
If you dont like your triggetr/frame that you have now get that 1st.....imho NOTHING makes a bigger difference than a nice comfortable grip with a trigger setup that you like....

That may just be me as I am a "trigger-person" and would rather have a a m98 stock barrel (as an example of a horrid barrel) and a godly trigger than a freak kit and grip I disliked.

its your choice but I would definatly go for the grip 1st

Load SM5
07-25-2002, 09:21 AM
Intelliframe

einhander619
07-25-2002, 12:00 PM
I actually got a warp before I got an I frame, the I frame will most likely increase your rate of fire and necessitate a warp!

Telefragged
07-25-2002, 07:12 PM
I would go ahead and purchase an IntelliFrame. Having a good, quick trigger is where its at IMO. If you don't get hit in the hopper that much, then an I-Frame is the way to go. Blade one's are sweet BTW.