PDA

View Full Version : just bought an e- mag

midwikid
07-23-2002, 02:55 PM
how do you get it to shoot 18 per sec???

and how does the hybrid work

speedballbanks
07-23-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by midwikid
how do you get it to shoot 18 per sec???

and how does the hybrid work

18 per second-suuuuuuuper fast finger/hybrid.
hybrid-pull the elctronic pin and put it in manual and bam you got hybrid just be careful for insanely high rates of fire. oh and it work's awesome best mode i have ever shot.

midwikid
07-23-2002, 06:37 PM
i dont get it, is it a full auto marker our is it just rt?

jujigote
07-23-2002, 06:53 PM
It does not have full auto it only has burst modes.

midwikid
07-23-2002, 07:29 PM
??????

speedballbanks
07-23-2002, 08:42 PM
yes sps mean's shot's per second you can also get a board from modifiedpaintball (www.modifiedpaintball.com) called the emagnum board do a search on here and you will see some pretty awesome stuff about it and post in the main forum "who has the e-magnum and can you tell me about it" and you will get a great response.

athomas
07-24-2002, 10:15 AM
The stock emag is rated over 20 shots per second but is capped electronically at 16 shots per second. You can set the setting lower than 16sps if you want to. This limits the rate of fire.

Burst modes are available in 3, 6, or 9 shot bursts. The burst mode is capped at 9 shots per second regardless of your shot per second setting.

Hybrid mode is when you turn the gun to manual mode and leave the electronics turned on. You pull the trigger and fire the gun using the short electronic trigger. The mechanical reactiveness of the trigger kicks the trigger back faster and with more force and then relaxes so you can pull the trigger again without much effort. This mode can allow you extremely fast trigger pulls.

Other modes are available, such as automatic, only if you have aftermarket electronics controlling the gun. An example would be the Emagnum board from Modified Paintball. This board will allow the emag to reach 30bps firing speeds.

speedballbanks
07-24-2002, 11:48 AM
these mode's are extremely cool and all but in my opinion if your playing tourney don't waste your money on it.

athomas
07-24-2002, 03:01 PM
Exactly. Who needs the extra modes? Its just bragging power. I personally don't even have my jumper for turning on my modes. I use semi-auto which is the only tournament legal setting anyway.

midwikid
07-24-2002, 03:13 PM
its was just funny to me seeing vid clips from the halo site and they just ripp out paint by just a pull of a trigger guess ill have to work on that

thanks for all of the info
its been a big help

me and my e-mag are going to make sweet love to each other now.

speedballbanks
07-24-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by midwikid

me and my e-mag are going to make sweet love to each other now.

that was just a little to much friend.....oh and no problem for the help.