AGD
07-23-2002, 06:29 PM
You can see them on the front page at
store.airgun.com

Please allow two weeks for delivery!!

AGD

Nomad
07-23-2002, 06:57 PM
Will I be able to order it through a Canadian place or whatever?? I don't want to get dinged by customs and those lovable agents (notice the sarcasm).

BTAutoMag
07-23-2002, 08:15 PM
that link is going to all of my friends

KamikazePenguin
07-23-2002, 08:55 PM
my SB trade in still hasn't shipped.

Havoc_online
07-23-2002, 09:30 PM
as soon as I got my kit installed, I went to my local shop and showed it off, they now plan on carrying a lot more AGD gear in the weeks to come. I can't wait till this weekend to go show it off at the field.....

Rahman
07-23-2002, 09:40 PM
My Lvl 10 hasn,t shiped either,and I also have a SprBlt trade in???

Fanatic
07-23-2002, 11:50 PM
TOM

I want the lv10 but really, really havent had the chance to send in my superbolt for a trade in..
Just wondering if discounted trade-ins are still available to super bolt owners..

BlackVCG
07-23-2002, 11:54 PM
If you read the link in the store for LVL 10, you'll see that you can still trade in your SB for $25 credit towards LVL 10.

Greg98
07-24-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Nomad
Will I be able to order it through a Canadian place or whatever?? I don't want to get dinged by customs and those lovable agents (notice the sarcasm).

i'd love to know this as well.... i was charged 170 bucks for my minimag after brokerage and customs fees (and tax) of course that was UPS (I hate them with every fibre of my being)...... are there ANY liscensed AGD dealers out in Canada? there don't seem to be any lists of them unless i missed something...

DiRTyBuNNy
07-24-2002, 04:05 AM
I'm not trying to be a PITA..but i was just wondering what the time frame was for the people who bought LX kits before the deadline...(no need to be specific..we can use the easy reference of before IAO or after IAO...)

athomas
07-24-2002, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Nomad

I order all the time and have stuff sent to NS, Canada. I never send via UPS because they are not a bonded carrier in Canada. They charge a large fee for brokerage.

I always send my parts via USPS. It is faster delivery than UPS and no brokerage fees usually. If I do have to pay a fee, its only $5.00CAN. The only other cost is sales tax which I would have to pay if I bought the part in Canada anyway.

There are no duty charges since free trade.

steveg
07-24-2002, 08:14 AM
New Brunswick here. Just back from the mailbox with my
LV10 package. no brokerage, tax or anything.
postmarked july 19(friday), today is july 24(wednesday).

US postal service is the only way to go for shipping to Canada!

P.S. why do people always give the posties, Canadian or US
a hard time, I have never had a problem or unreasonably long wait from either.

pito189
07-24-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by steveg

P.S. why do people always give the posties, Canadian or US
a hard time, I have never had a problem or unreasonably long wait from either.

I give them a hard time, because they just built a new 16 million dollar center in my town and put 3 WINDOWS in it. And only 2 of those 3 windows are open all the time, even if the line is backed up out the door. Then you send express mail and it takes 4 days to get there. I will give them they did refund my money, but come on 4 days, and I payed for overnight.:mad:

AGD-OfficeGal
07-24-2002, 11:40 AM
The good news is, ALL LEVEL 10 kits from the "first wave," including those with Superbolt trade-ins, have been allocated. That means a BUILT KIT has been reserved for you. You are not on the backorder list if you were in that early group. We are shipping as many as possible every day.

Please understand that we are still slowed down by the new operating software database that went live June 1st. We are continuing to explore ways to speed up our processing, particularly in the shipping department, where each shipment now takes longer to process than it used to.

To give you an idea of how many orders were in that first wave, JoAnn and I worked overtime the Saturday after L10s went on sale. We both entered orders for 8 hours - and we could not finish entering all the orders that had come in!

So by the time the Superbolts started arriving, there were a lot of store orders already in the system ahead of the discounted orders.

Regarding Canadian orders: I will check up on these and see what I can find out.

Marcia

DiRTyBuNNy
07-24-2002, 12:48 PM
that's fine...as long as i know that lovely LX goodness is just waiting to be sent to me...:D :D :D

Wc Keep
07-24-2002, 02:01 PM
i was wondering when nps will be getting these lvl 10. just cause i like to support my local store.

Halliday
07-24-2002, 02:25 PM
That is great that now the kits are in the public store. What about spare parts for the Lvl 10? Shims and springs? I have learned from experince that I can't leave my complete valve in or my bolt spring will get too small to work. I'm using a longest Lvl 10 spring, store my bolt and spring out of my Mag, but still worry about my spring going bad.

When might we see the spare parts in the store?
Just wondering.

AGD: Dont worry about the spring it will not wear down. Its probably sticking from friction that sets in. Use the middle spring.

RT pRo AuToMaG
07-24-2002, 08:19 PM
when will they hit the pb proshops??

AGD-OfficeGal
07-25-2002, 09:22 AM
Dealer orders are coming in, and we are actively working to get Canadian dealers to stock them. Have to ask Tom if I can post dealer names who have them here.

If you ordered in the first week they went on sale and do not have yours yet, please email office@airgun.com. Give your full name, the date you ordered, whether you were turning in a Superbolt, and whether you ordered by phone or via the store. DO NOT CALL. DO NOT check yet if you ordered after the first 7-10 days.

We have uncovered some store errors which have resulted in our not being notified of a few orders. I cannot guarantee that we've caught all the errors.

We have 93 still to ship and currently 202 total orders, so over 100 are still backordered. Have patience! You'll get yours!

Marcia

KamikazePenguin
07-25-2002, 11:57 AM
E-mail sent.

AGD-OfficeGal
07-25-2002, 04:52 PM
Did I reply?

Marcia

KamikazePenguin
07-25-2002, 06:10 PM
indeed, and just as you predicted the package arrived today. Many thanks for all the hard work.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-26-2002, 01:19 AM
Don't we all just love Marcia...

Nomad
07-26-2002, 06:13 PM
Quite.

And what do you mean that you ship stuff to Canada from the US all the time?? From what I know it's not the postal service that will be the problem, it's Canadian Customs.

I believe that's what gets you every time. Heck, I've heard stories of people who've ordered equipment from the US only to have Canadian Customs Agents sieze all the equipment.

At least that's what I've heard. I'm not very well versed in Customs issues.

Greg98
07-26-2002, 09:02 PM
oh, the carrier can make a BIG difference. UPS has brokerage charges that are through the roof, on EVERYTHING. but, however, when i recieve something from USPS there is usually no charge at all, and when there is it's a reasonable charge that i am more than happy to pay for the way they run their service. UPS made me so frustrated i will NEVER, EVER run a deal where they are involved. customs charges usually aren't that big, it's the brokerage fees that get ya!:(

Wc Keep
07-26-2002, 09:15 PM
ive only used ups for domestic orders but when i have they have been such jerks as well.

Strider
07-26-2002, 09:30 PM
I've learned NEVER to EVER use UPS if your shipping to Canada. I've heard stories of $100 items costing $50 in fees... Bad Mojo!

On another note perhaps AGD-OfficeGal can help with. My local store is trying to start stocking AGD stuff. However, we haven't found a distributor who deals with AGD. Is there any we could contact in Ontario?

steveg
07-27-2002, 06:06 AM
I suppose that I should add that my total cost for having
a lv10 kit and 2 PF plugs shipped to me here in New Brunswick
(thats Canada for you Americans and people living west of Ontario;) ) was US $1.60.

AGD-OfficeGal
07-27-2002, 08:43 AM
The best thing is for your local store to call us or email me (best of all!) for a dealer application. We don't have any Canadian distributors at all, only dealers.

Marcia

MikeCouves
07-28-2002, 09:11 AM
Hey steveg I am here in your home province on vacation! I am in a company apartment in Moncton. Where do you guys play paintball/get your gear? It's always hard to find the paintball community in places outside your hometown.

Anyways, to the issue. My friend bought a Spyder Shutter from the US, the package was 250 US plus 20 shipping. That's only a little more than 400 when converted. There was no tax because it was outside the state it was sold in. It was 612 dollars to his door UPS. I was shocked. He had to pay like an extra hundred and somethin' dollars just so he could get it. They wouldn't give it to him otherwise. I must say though, I have never had any problems myself, and I have ordered from the states a couple times, no problems.

The reason customs is there is a good one, keeps drugs and other objects like that out of eachothers countries.

Strider
07-29-2002, 09:58 PM
The best thing is for your local store to call us or email me (best of all!) for a dealer application. We don't have any Canadian distributors at all, only dealers.Would that be the "info@airgun.com" email address?

AGD-OfficeGal
07-30-2002, 12:28 PM
office@airgun.com

Marcia

steveg
07-30-2002, 05:31 PM
PM'ed you Mike