PDA

View Full Version : How Much Do You Love AO and AGD?

BTAutoMag
07-23-2002, 09:59 PM
i was thinking to myself today while sitting in my chair while fiddling with my mag and surfing AO. "Why?" and it came to me. the reason i use AGD products and i promote them is because i love everything about AGD. i love my warp (which i got free from AGD) i get an blade intelliframe in the mail because ive heard nothing but good things about them. my level 10 will be shipping shortly. and lets face it... who doesnt enjoy talking with jon or accualy asking the owner of the company advice on their product.

ive told one guy on AO today i love him because im getting a free invision from him. Breakcycle is someone i talk to almost constantly. all the good traders ive had.

I love you guys

PS the valve im currently using is CF01779, was made in 1991 and is still working in PERFECT condition.

mihanikos
07-23-2002, 10:01 PM
how did you get a free warp?

AngelBoy
07-23-2002, 10:06 PM
right...

TransMan
07-23-2002, 10:08 PM
You need to give me some of what your smokin AGD is awsome but i wouldnt say i love everyone on AO.

Jonno06
07-23-2002, 10:10 PM
what?!

BT...you dont love me?!:(

w00t w00t AGD OWNS!!!!!!!!

BTAutoMag
07-23-2002, 10:14 PM
well for one im in a really good mood. maybe i got a dose of that positivly charged slime that the ghostbusters use...

anyways i won the warp at the internet party that AO had just before the WLIPP... this is how i won it:

w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w
this will make sense to those who were there

Jonno06
07-23-2002, 10:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i remember that,you were lagging so bad....geeze..i think we all were....

lol...good times...

RT_Luver
07-23-2002, 10:36 PM
I like AGD too. But I also like MPP for makin the Emagnum board. we all have to admit....the emag is awesome. but emagnum...OWNS. but the warp....thats personally my one favorite ad on to my gun.

dawump
07-23-2002, 10:58 PM
Sounds like you were fiddling with more than your Mag to get this excited.

Jonno06
07-23-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by dawump
Sounds like you were fiddling with more than your Mag to get this excited.

OMG....hahahaha...yes,the third time ive posted in this thread..but you gotta admit...what he said was hilarious...

BTAutoMag
07-23-2002, 11:13 PM
lol

accually i love to fidle with it (my mag you sickos)

TRUE STORY: i was talking with Tom Kaye on the phone and i asked him about getting a job there. he said that its not too galmorous as i would think. just "taking mags apart, fixing them, and reassembling them" i said "and what do you think im doing right now or in the other times im on AO"

speedballbanks
07-23-2002, 11:21 PM
i love agd [-------________--------________] < this much

:D :D :D :D

AGD
07-24-2002, 01:47 AM
AAWwwww yucks you guys....... :)

All of us at,

AGD

SlipknotX556
07-24-2002, 01:52 AM
Tom is that a tear in you eye? :)

Pand0ra
07-24-2002, 04:30 AM
I love AGD because the Emag is the best engineered paintball marker out there for me (from my point of view, knowing I'm an electronician and design circuit board/mechanical parts often).

I've not yet decided if i like AO or not :) .

Ohhh yeah, I forgot to add I've been impressed by some posts of Tom, and the way he handles things.
But it wasn't hard to see there was some very clever poeple behind the design of the mags :D .

@++

DiRTyBuNNy
07-24-2002, 04:39 AM
I still wanna see pics of the office gals...(I wanna see if they look like what i picture them to look like...oh well)

P4ULuk
07-24-2002, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
I still wanna see pics of the office gals...(I wanna see if they look like what i picture them to look like...oh well)

Just some more pics of Cap would do it!!!

:o Sorry,

Paul.
:D

wes
07-24-2002, 06:53 AM
Breakcycle is someone i talk to almost constantly.

yea break is awsome to talk to!

alkafluence
07-24-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy

Between airgun.com and automags.org, I'm surprised there's not some sort of "Meet the Staff" page that has pictures and names of the employees, etc.

speedballbanks
07-24-2002, 11:41 AM
there is pictures of them somewhere on here they look like real sweet gal's and tom anytime your feeling down visit this thread and we will lift you up right bt!

Jonno06
07-24-2002, 12:07 PM
i wanna see the pics...

i vote for a "meet the staff" page....

speedballbanks
07-24-2002, 12:32 PM
ok i will search for them

speedballbanks
07-24-2002, 12:37 PM
i think this is marcia but i am not to sure.

http://www.airgun.com/Images/about_2.jpg

BTAutoMag
07-24-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by speedballbanks
there is pictures of them somewhere on here they look like real sweet gal's and tom anytime your feeling down visit this thread and we will lift you up right bt!

right

PS GO MARCIA

speedballbanks
07-24-2002, 01:37 PM
bt do you know if that is marcia or joann??? let me no so i don't mislead someone and get in trouble with the gal's :p

cphilip
07-24-2002, 02:01 PM
I dunno but I think it is Marcia...

Here is an old picture I think from before Marcia was there at AGD. If my old fart brain serves me correctly the "Hottie blond" with the great smile up to the right is JoAnn. At least that is the way she looks in my fantasies now! Don't know the other lady.

personman
07-24-2002, 02:04 PM
AGD RULES!
Wes is fun to talk to. He is such an idiot, you guys know that? ;)

wes
07-24-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by personman
AGD RULES!

i know that!

speedballbanks
07-24-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
I dunno but I think it is Marcia...

Here is an old picture I think from before Marcia was there at AGD. If my old fart brain serves me correctly the "Hottie blond" with the great smile up to the right is JoAnn. At least that is the way she looks in my fantasies now! Don't know the other lady.

your fantasies lol, in my fantasies i imagined her coming to my house giving me all of the agd product's i wanted lol but i remember i called up there once because the tech office was closed and she said i don't know what is wrong with your mag and i was like ok.... and she is like what is your address name and phone number (along with your valve number of course) and she i like i will send yuo an rt video and a rt part's kit and i was like shaweeeeet.

Originally posted by personman
AGD RULES!

please stop with this garbage between yuo and wes keep thread's on topic i would appreciate it if you would edit your post's so they stay on topic.