PDA

View Full Version : I Found a used Automag classic, is it worth it?

Bio Freak
07-23-2002, 10:00 PM
I found an automag today for $300 (I was off from work to go on gun hunt to blow my paycheck on) and I was at a store about 30 miles away from my house and I found a used Automag classic power feed, with foregrip,barrel plug, sqeegee, drop-forward, microline, and some kind of barrel, and wooden grips.(I cant remember what kind of barrel it was). Its rigged right now for Co2, the store gives you a 30% card thing for any one item in the store under $150 if you buy a new or used marker over $150 (confusing). I could get a nitrogen system for about $200 give or take. My freind who went with me told me that I would have to get a regulator and a tank and I'll be set for nitrogen. I haven't got it yet but If I get it, I will have to go down to my feild and buy a revi. But what I really want to know, is this a good deal?

EDIT- I forgot to say that its in great shape, looks like its new, and it shoots nice( i got to shoot it at the store)

TransMan
07-23-2002, 10:06 PM
If its not a retro then IMO its not worth 300 maybe 215 or summin close to that.

Telefragged
07-23-2002, 10:11 PM
I second the opinion that its not worth it. You can get brand new PF Automags with fittings, ASA, vertical adapter, foregrip, and a decent barrel for like $280. If you're looking to enter the world of the Automag at a decent price, check out the powerfeed TKO Automag package at www.pbgear.net

Bio Freak
07-23-2002, 10:20 PM
thanks for the feedback, I wasnt sure myself about the price. thanks!:D